Dec 20, 2018

Confusion: Fans Are Delighted but Nobody Knows Exactly Why 'Twinkle' Is Rising




[+254 | -4] 'Twinkle' is good. I hope many people will know this song

[+135 | -1] It's a song that fits winter, and it softly exudes Christmas vibes ㅎㅎ

[+108 | -1] It's like a carol, so it's nice to listen to in the winter.

[+94 | -1] Listening to Lovelyz's 'Twinkle' in the winter, it's exciting and makes me happy.ㅎㅎ I ended up looking it up and listening to it

[+75 | -0] Please listen to it lots

[+21 | -0] It's exactly a winter song

[+20 | -0] Journalist-nim, thank you for writing this article. You're the best

[+19 | -0] This song is like a bright carol. It's so fun. The choreography is also energetic and pretty, so I enjoy watching the video

[+16 | -0] Seriously, Lovelyz's 'Twinkle' has to unconditionally climb up the chart





[+210 | -11] I support Lovelyz. Lovelyz & Lovelinus, let's have strength!!

[+143 | -4] Heol, but what made it rise? I'm curious. The song is freaking good
∟ [+16 | -0] I think it's because it has the carol vibes. Anyway, I support Seo Jisoo♡
∟ [+16 | -1] I think it rose because people were searching for a carol that fits Christmas and liked this. Another myth is written like this..A zombie carol *shivers* (means that it will rise every Christmas)
∟ [+1 | -0] It came out on a drama!

[+108 | -6] Even the fans are confused. However, it's a 12.12 situation that makes me happy. Welcome. It's your first time with Lovelyz, right?

[+79 | -3] Lovelyz are starting now!!Congratulations on climbing back up the chartㅠㅠㅠㅜ

[+58 | -2] Please have a warm winter this year while listening to the high quality seasonal winter song Lovelyz-Twinkle~!! Please go and find ('Lost N Found') Lovelyz's 'Twinkle'❤️

[+16 | -1] I'm not a fan of any idol but Lovelyz's, was it 'Now, We'? That's good too

[+14 | -1] I'm puzzled, but even so, I'm happy! 'Twinkle' is climbing up the chart! Please go and find the ranking!

[+14 | -2] Incredible ㄷㄷㄷ I like songs with winter vibes, but if it's up to this level, I think this is the top when it comes to idol winter songs

[+13 | -1] Congrats, Lovelyz!!

[+8 | -1] My best friend since middle school composed that song so I had hoped that it would do well ㅎㅎ I'll have to send him a congratulatory text. He's a friend that has worked so hard composing music and never gave up, so I hope he'll shine more.





[+143 | -1] Run, run, Lovelyz, let's climb up the chart!!!

[+93 | -0] 'Twinkle' is suddenly #2 on NaverTV ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was surprised. ㅋㅋ Let's goo climb up the chart~!! On Melon's real-time search ranking, 'Twinkle' is #1 and Lovelyz is #2

[+75 | -0] If it's winter, it's excitingly [playing] 'Twinkle'ㅎ

[+60 | -0] The song is good. I keep humming to it

[+48 | -0] I'll always support you~~

[+23 | -0] Their songs are really good. I'm not a fan, but it seems like I make sure to listen to their song every time they release something. 'Rewind' and 'Floral' are my type from their album this time!

[+20 | -0] Jjoyo jjoyo ㅎㅎ

[+18 | -0] It's like a carol and the song is good

[+18 | -0] Let's climb up the chart!! Finally, a Lovelyz song is seeing the light!

[+16 | -0] Jjwoyo jjwoyo!!





[+170 | -9] Lovelyz, cheer up! I'll always support you!

[+127 | -7] Let's go climb up the chart. It's really such a masterpiece song

[+73 | -6] Let's also go and chart into Melon

[+55 | -7] Let's goooo, let's go uuup, let's climb up the chaaart!!!!

[+43 | -4] It's hard to come out with a seasonal winter song this high quality. This winter is really cold, but everyone, have a warm winter while listening to Lovelyz's 'Twinkle'~ Lovelyz - Twinkle, fighting❤️❤️





[+75 | -1] 'Twinkle' is such a good song. Lovelyz's songs are all good, though, so I hope they'll become more popular

[+39 | -0] The song is really nice, and I like that it's become an issue again this timeㅎㅎ

[+38 | -0] ㅜㅜ I'm touched

[+33 | -0] Is it finally shining now... It was a masterpiece album, and one with no songs to skip

[+24 | -0] I think listening to 'Twinkle' in the winter has a different feeling than listening to it in other seasons ㅎ It's nice!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.