Nov 21, 2018

Netizens Rave over Lovelyz's Concept Photo 2









I think Mijoo is especially really the prettiest *shivers*

[Pann] Lovelyz's visuals are the best this time *shivers*



[+43 | -3] Seriously, but, Sujeong and Mijoo have the newest styles. It's my first time seeing those kinds of hairstyles in Lovelyz

[+37 | -6] Kei and Yoo Jiae are so pretty. BabSol is also at her peak

[+31 | -2] From the way they shot the teasers this time, I feel like they put so much care into these.. ㅠㅜ

[+21 | -0] I really like Yoo Jiae. No, how can a person look so pretty? She's a princess who's a mix of cute facial features and cool auraㅠㅠㅠ Neat and calm style, dreamlike and mysterious style, with a dress, a uniform, street fashion, a crop top, she has the crazy beauty that fits everything... Her eyes, nose, lips, chin, her face, her cheeks, ears, all are powerful. She's my typeㅠㅠㅠㅠ


∟ [+2 | -0] Even her nickname suits her so much.. Hwacho...ㅋㅋㅋ


∟ [+0 | -0] Ah, that's rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hwanan Choding (Angry Elementary Schooler)


[+12 | -1] Seriously, it looks like Jeong Yein's baby-ness has disappeared by a lot. She has a more mature aura overall

[+9 | -0] The shape of Lee Mijoo's head is really crazy; so pretty

[+8 | -0] Whoo SanctuaryㅜㅜWhen will the long version teaser be released? Whoa, I'm really excited these days

[+7 | -0] The sense of season is one thing; their visuals are overwhelming ㅋㅋㅋ
∟ [+0 | -0] There are people who asked, "A summer concept in winter?" and the more I look at it, I think it's a concept that fits winter

[+7 | -0] Whoa, pretty

[+6 | -0] I love the aura and the concept that are consistently Lovelyz-onlyㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're my type

[+6 | -0] Myungeun's teaser this time reminds me of this


[+6 | -1] Is Jeong Yein with black hair and middle parting real life? In the white [version], I thought she looked so pretty with her hair color and I was struck by her teaser;

[+6 | -1] I think they're all at their peaks this time

[+5 | -0] Pretty.. I hope they'll promote happily with fans and healthily!

[+5 | -0] Seriously, I think this concept will be really awesome. I'm looking forward to it

[+5 | -0] But this concept is unpredictable. Some of them look really dreamlike while some look really bright
∟ [+0 | -0] Even among fans, there are a lot of them who said that this had the feels of 'Hi~' and 'Destiny'. I'm really curious

[+4 | -1] Whoa, awesome


[+4 | -0] I think JIN is the prettiest this time



[MK, via Naver Entertainment] Lovelyz 'Sanctuary' 2nd teaser, upgraded visuals


[+28 | -0] Them with black outfits are so luxuriously prettyㅠㅠ

[+18 | -0] Lovelyz..who came back as goddesses..from fairies..I'm anticipating the comeback~~

[+13 | -0] They're bright and dazzling. They're so pretty♥

[+10 | -0] Really pretty!! Lovelyz, let's hit big

[+13 | -4] Can they win #1 on a public broadcast this time?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.