Nov 19, 2018

Netizens React: Babysoul and Yein's 'Sanctuary' Concept Photos



[Xportsnews, via Naver Entertainment] Lovelyz Babysoul·Jeong Yein, elegant concept photos...Comeback warm up


[+34 | -3] The very pretty Lovelyz!! I'm so anticipating your comeback

[+19 | -2] Yein is a goddess. The most beautiful in the world!!!♡♡

[+15 | -1] Lee Soojung♡Jeong Yein

[+13 | -1] I'm anticipating the November 26th comeback!

[+11 | -1] Lovelyz~^❤^~I'm looking forward to the comeback~^♡^~?!




[MK, via Naver Entertainment] Lovelyz Babysoul X Jeong Yein, concept photos revealed..."Best aura"



[+5 | -0] Aren't the oldest and the youngest in Lovelyz so pretty? ㅎ The 5th mini album 'Sanctuary', fighting!!

[+4 | -0] I'm really looking forward to Lovelyzㅠㅠ I'll support this comeback too!!

[+3 | -0] I'm really anticipating this album too ^^

[+2 | -0] Pretty

[+2 | -0] Jeong Yein is pretty
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.