Nov 17, 2018

Netizens React: Jisoo and Mijoo's 'Sanctuary' Concept Photos



[+41 | -1] 20181126♡ LOVELYZ COMEBACK 'SANCTUARY' let's hit big♡♡ ☆Lee Soojung Yoo Jiae Seo Jisoo Lee Mijoo Kim Jiyeon Park Myungeun Ryu Sujeong Jeong Yein☆

[+28 | -0] 94z Goddesses are so pretty and let's hit daebak this comeback!!! Lovelyz♥Lovelinus

[+25 | -0] Mijoo and Jisoo are pretty

[+22 | -0] The feeling of a warm sanctuary is relayed even with only Lovelyz's teaser photos. Welcome to my singer Lovelyz's November 26th comeback♡♡

[+21 | -0] Lovelyz!! Finally, the teasers are out ㅎㅎ I was waiting for the teaser so much that my neck was about to fall offㅠㅠ I hope the 26th will come quickly




[+9 | -1] 20181126♡ LOVELYZ COMEBACK 'SANCTUARY' let's hit big♡♡ ☆Lee Soojung Yoo Jiae Seo Jisoo Lee Mijoo Kim Jiyeon Park Myungeun Ryu Sujeong Jeong Yein☆

[+8 | -0] Lovelyz's song that I trust to listen to!! I'm anticipating this so muchㅠㅠ

[+6 | -0] I think Lovelyz's songs will always be good

[+5 | -0] 2018.11.26 let's hit big with this comeback!!! Emotions healing-dol, Godvelyz, fighting!!!

[+4 | -0] I'm really anticipating this




Seo Jisoo's side profile is freaking pretty



[+60 | -3] She has monolids but she has the Western vibe, it's kinda amazing

[+44 | -3] Please, people, I hope you'll recognize Lovelyz's visuals. Also, please give us a MiJisoo unit...

[+43 | -3] This is my first time seeing Seo Jisoo's side profile and she's freaking pretty...The shape of her chin is alive

[+23 | -0] Woollim really doesn't have a sense of season.. They went to Okinawa for 'For You' and filmed the MV with a spring vibe and released it in winter, they wore long sleeves for the dark 'Destiny' in spring. These pictures are really summer-y ㅋㅋㅋ

[+22 | -1] As expected, you have to admit Woollim's sense of season

[+13 | -2] Now that I'm here, I'm going to upload one more gif that I cherish.. Please remember Jisoo's beauty


[+13 | -1] Please appreciate Seo Jisoo's beautyㅠㅠㅠ


[+12 | -1] The concept looks dreamy like Now, Weㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're freaking pretty, for real..

[+8 | -0] Looks like Pann really likes Seo Jisoo
∟ [+13 | -1] There's no reason to hate her?
∟ [+6 | -2] She's monolids but her eyes are big so it's amazing

[+8 | -2] Seo Jisoo's neck is freaking long

[+7 | -2] 94z are so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+5 | -0] MiJisoo are freaking prettyㅠㅠㅠ Please anticipate 'Sanctuary' a lot♥️


[+5 | -2] All of a sudden I found Seo Jisoo's ears so pretty...Even her ears are pretty

[+4 | -0] Mijoo's father was my P.E teacher last year so I came to know of Lovelyz. They're prettyㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.