Nov 12, 2018

We're Really Blessed to Have Jisoo as Our Idol


(I hope you won't simply think of us as singers. I'm also curious of your day. I'm a person who can comfort you when you're having a tough life, so you can lean on me. You can spill your TMIs (trivial things). It's not too much for me, so if I could comfort you, I can listen to everything.)


(Even if you make a mistake in your social life, please don't blame yourself. People can't help but make mistakes and through that mistake, you should go forward little by little. Yes, that's right. Also, I hope you won't have any regrets. Rather than not doing it and thinking, "Ah, it probably will be like this," it's good if you do it, regret it, then move on. Don't strive for perfection.)

Lovelyz's Seo Jisoo..ㅠㅠ


[Pann] Heard these wise words from my bias...ㅠㅠ


[+8 | -0] The only female idol that I like ㅠㅠ Her face and heart are pretty ㅠ

[+7 | -1] Seo Jisoo's face and heart are of a cool girl's


[+5 | -0] She even sends wise sayings with pretty words to fans like this, so how can you not like her and put up with it?ㅠㅠㅠㅠShe's so, so wonderful and sad, Seo Jisoo is the best


[+5 | -0] I made a wallpaper of something similar to the content of this post!! It's something said by Myungeunie a long time ago, but when I saw it, I thought that she was really confident and had a big sense of responsibility as a singer, and on the other hand, it's also sad and cute ㅠㅠㅠ It's the first time that I've stanned a group this long ㅠㅠㅠ Lovelyz is the best...


(I promise. I have confidence now. I also felt that I'm not an embarrassing singer to Lovelinus when it comes to singing, so don't worry too muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

[+4 | -0] In an instant, I knew it was Jisoo. Is it obvious that she's thoughtful? I love you


[+4 | -0] Seo Jisoo is such a cool person...


[+3 | -0] Whoa.. I'm touched..ㅠㅜ

[+3 | -0] Her face is pretty and her heart is also pretty, and I think I'm becoming a fan~

[+3 | -0] She's not even from my bias group but I feel comforted.. She speaks so beautifully ㅠㅠ

[+2 | -0] She didn't look good because of a bad rumor during her debut days, but seeing her like this, I think she's such a good person... She's so wonderful that I would want to learn from her
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.