Nov 21, 2018

Netizens React: 'Sanctuary' Short Ver. Teaser


[TV Report, via Naver Entertainment] The unpredictable Lovelyz 'Sanctuary'




[+45 | -1] I'm looking forward to the song

[+30 | -0]I'll support Lovelyz's album this time too. Lovelyz who always show us good music and good promo♡ I look forward to more in the future.

[+25 | -0] 11.26 comeback. Let's promote healthily and happily

[+23 | -0] Looking forward to our Lovedungies!!!

[+23 | -0] I'm anticipating Lovelyz. The quality is so good



[OSEN, via Naver Entertainment] "Dreamy+mysterious charm"..Lovelyz, 'Sanctuary' MV Teaser revealed



[+30 | -0] Honestly, I'm really looking forward to this comeback

[+19 | -0] I'm anticipating this so muchㅠㅠ I hope the 26th will come quickㅠ

[+12 | -0] Lovelyz whose music I trust to listen to, Lovelyz whose [stage] I trust to watch!!! Let's hit big and force your way into overseas market!! !

[+11 | -2] Lovedungies who are coming back as goddesses..I'm satisfied~~

[+8 | -0] They really suit this kind of concept
Share:

1 comment:

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.