Nov 5, 2018

Woollim Artists Comfortable Friendship with Each Other

It's been a while since I've seen "awe to the some" as a titleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHaha

My agency now has 3 idol groups! In addition to that, there are 2 trainees who debuted from an audition program who are promoting!!!


Would you know which agency that is...ㅎ



Infinite & Lovelyz


Sunggyu & Golden Child


Infinite & Golden Child(There's so many of them.....Hoho)


Golcha who went to Infinite L's fanmeet (Lee Jangjun stands out...)


Golden Child & Lovelyz (There are ma...ny..of them...too here)


And this is the newest one....!
Golcha & Lovelyz & Eunbi.Chaewon (IZ*ONE)

((((Proud>3<))))


Actually, I'm an Inspirit who's been a fan of Infinite since 2013, and I soon became a fan of Woollim...☆
((Because the agency's CEO has the same taste as meㅎ Hehe ><))

Seriously, even if I can't buy all the kids' albums, I go crazy streaming their songs whenever they comeback...Of course, it's also because their music is goodㅇㅇ

We're not an agency like SM, YG, or JYP where they have many groups in the beginning, but back then, when their only group was Infinite, we were also jealous of different agency's friendship...ㅠㅠㅠBut we can now have our own agency friendship too(nosebleed)

So I want to show it off....!!! Hehe. I don't know how to end this, so, bye!@-@!!!!!

Ah, finally, this is our CEO who has the same taste as me-☆3<



("Another degree of awkward smile^^")

(Sunggyu-ya, he's your boss...FYI, this was from 2016. Sunggyu is in the army now....sob)


("Lee Jungyeop
Would you like to make a deposit?")

yes yes yes yes yes

[Pann] My agency's friendship is awe to the some (feat. Pride)



[+23 | -1] The chemistry of Woollim siblingsㅠㅠ


∟ [+3 | -0] Whoa, they're really beautiful people.. Their visuals are amazing
∟ [+2 | -0] Kei kinda looks like the owner of a cafeㅋㅋㅋ

[+21 | -1] Golcha and the eliminated Woollimz who went to Woohyun's showcase


[+19 | -2] IZ*ONE's Woollimz who went to Woohyun's showcase


[+16 | -1] Infinite is the veteran of Woollimㅠㅠ I can't believe it.. It seems like a few days ago when they were still clumsy when there was still Epik High.. They've shown their senior looks already.... It surprises me that Woollim have gotten this many idol groups in no time.. Like the OP, I saw the friendship among other agencies too and honestly I was a little jealous, but now, should I say that I'm now a bit reassured.. I think it'll be great if they can release another girl group quickly. Woollim Girlsㅠㅠ

[+15 | -1] The Woollim sisters' chemistry is nice too


[+14 | -1] The agency has gotten so big they even have Kwon Eunbi and Kim Chaewon too... I've liked Woollim since the time that they had NELL and Epik High...It only seems like a few days ago when Infinite was the youngest..

[+13 | -0] I love Woollim's friendshipㅠㅠ♡♡


[+11 | -1] Posing with Woollim's W symbol


[+9 | -1] Woollimz are really the best..The flower is right hereㅠㅜ


[+9 | -0] I thought OP was meㅋㅋ I've been a fan of Infinite since 2013 too and when I see other agencies, I said I wanted to see labelmate friendship from my agency too and now I've become a Woollim fan who likes Infinite, Golcha, even Lovelyz, which [at first] was like an elder's love for a young and now has turned into true love.. I really love their friendshipㅠㅠ

[+8 | -1] I love Woollim's friendshipㅠㅠ Eunbi met Jiyeonnie on MuBank and said that they were close since their trainee days and they made a promise to meet on stage after they debuted and [Eunbi] was happy that she could keep her promise.. There were many supportive messages for Infinite, Eunbi, Daeyeol, Sungyoon, Jangjun, Donghyun, etc. on Lovelyz's album Thanks To'sㅜㅜ Lee Jungyeop, hold a Woollim Concert when Woollim Girls have debuted..


[+6 | -1] Kei's signature pose K


[+5 | -1] Does Lee Jungyeop, for some reason, only pick kids who look kind like them?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSeriously, the three teams╋even the trainees all look really pure

[+3 | -0] Jungyeop-ah, if you know this, let's do better^^^^ If you do, I'll dedicate my bank account to you harder
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.