Jun 2, 2019

Did You Notice This Editing on Weekly Idol?


The fans are in awe and they can't close their mouths
If you're not a fan, it's just like one person turning around?












Lovelyz's Jisoo and Yein who both have monolids, so they've heard people asking, "Aren't they sisters?"

If you look at it again


It was Yein
but it became Jisoo

Lovelyz's 'Beautiful Days', shortened BD, is a masterpiece so please listen to it


Finally, yesterday's Weekly Idol had god-editing
They transformed from casual clothes to the 'Candy Jelly Love' uniforms

[theqoo] Weekly Idol's editing that surprises and awes fans and you won't know if you weren't a fan

1. They're so alike but one has a cat feature while the other has puppy feature. I like Jisoo's face a bit moreㅠㅠ

2. Heol, Weekly Idol's editing. That's awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋSeriously, if you're not a fan you wouldn't be able to tell them apart ㅋㅋ

4. They resemble each other so much. Even when you've explained it, I still see one person

5. They're different people?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Heol

6. Oh.... I don't know their faces but I realized after seeing that their earrings are different ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. ? What, no matter how hard I look they look like the same person

8. I'm not a fan but I can tell them apart so I knewㅋㅋ The editing is really smooth

9. For me, the hair was different so I thought, "Is this an editing of debut days-current days?"... They're different people

10. ????????????You're saying they're different people???????

11. I could tell them apart because of their earringsㅋㅋ They're so alikeㅋㅋ

12. I thought they were just good at editing and I didn't recognize itㅋㅋㅋ They do look alike

13. WI has been doing that segment where they edited the idols to change into their [debut] outfits, and I saw the video yesterday and I didn't know that the person changed when they turned. The CG is awesome

14. Their hair are subtly different, though? I thought, "They connected it with the second shot/re-shoot?" but it was a different person *shivers* They look like twins

15. No matter how hard I look, they look like the same person...

16. They're like twins

17. They're the same person.... Do fans tell them apart with the heart of parents who raise twinsㄷㄷ

18. Heol, I didn't know before you explained it and 헐 말해주기전까지 몰랐고 알고봐도 몰것닼ㅋㅋ

19. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You have to look at it in detail to notice itㅋㅋㅋ Their hair colors are different tooㅋㅋㅋ

20. I don't know all of Lovelyz but I only know Yein's face! I know hers so I thought, "Ah, they changed people ㅋㅋ" They do look really alike though

21. I'm a fan but I thought, "Did I see it wrong????"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

22. Have they always done debut songs in that segment? Is this not the first time that Jisoo wears her uniform to perform CJL? ㅠ I'm touched ㅜ

23. I still don't know even after being explained and looking at it, but after looking at it for some time, their hair colors are differentㅋㅋㅋㅋ

24. I was surprised when I saw that scene yesterday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

25. Whoa, they look similar in an amazing wayㅋㅋ But both are pretty with monolids

26.


Pretties ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

27. I'm not a fan but I've never confused Yein [for Jisoo]. I see them differently

28. Are they sisters? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

29. 


I saw it in a stage mix Youtube too

30. I got confused in the past and I can tell them apart now, but I had no idea with the first gifㅋㅋㅋ



The gif of Jeong Yein transforming into Seo Jisoo


1. Whoa, awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like this kind of stuff

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey really look alike

3. ?? These two are different people...?
∟ They're so alike that it's amazing.. Awesome

4. Whoa, I keep looking at it like I'm bewitched

5. I like this kind of thingㅠㅠ Even with other idols, when I see this kind of gif I saved all of it. I'm saving this too~!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.