Jun 2, 2019

Lovelyz on Weekly Idol (Medley, Candy Jelly Love, Cover)




[+505 | -25] They have a lot composers and lyricists but they're not out of masterpiece songs. But all the genres were Lovelyz genre, so it was even better!!

[+367 | -20] Heol, this is not the Bbangddeok I knew *shivers* (not in a bad way)

[+223 | -12] Lovelyz's songs from their title to their b-sides are all very nice ♡♡♡

[+221 | -21] As expected, it's different from Idol Room, so they cut it off before gwallamcha. They have no witㅜㅜ

[+182 | -9] Lovelyz's songs are good

[+175 | -9] As expected, they're rich with masterpiece songs!!!! I'm so happy when I go to their concert

[+156 | -6] As expected, it's the music of Lovelyz that I trust♡

[+144 | -8] A festival of masterpiece songs. I trust to listen to Lovelyz

[+130 | -7] Our Lovedungies♡♡

[+114 | -8] They honestly have so many good songs

[+111 | -5] All their songs are good

[+109 | -7] It's not unexpected~~ It's natural~~ Jjakddu is the best

[+104 | -6] Masterpiece songs ❤️

[+103 | -6] Lovelyz whose music I trust!!♡♡


Lovelyz's Seo Jisoo who performed their debut song 'Candy Jelly Love' for the first time on a music show early this year

Unfortunately they weren't wearing their debut outfits, but fans were already sobbing just at the fact that they were performing their debut song in full team on a music show, something that they thought they wouldn't be able to seeㅠㅠ


Actually, she had worn her debut outfit on their 1st anniversary V Live in the past

She also said that she wanted to wear 'Candy Jelly Love', 'Hi~' and 'Joyland' stage outfits later if given the chance

Finally, her dream came true on this Weekly Idolㅠㅠ 


The points are the part where they changed to their stage outfits at 0:08 and the editing where Yein changed to Jisoo at 02:06ㅋㅋ


Let's walk on a flowery path, Jisoo-ya ㅠㅠ


1. That uniform is freaking pretty..

2. She was so pretty in that uniform in the 'Candy Jelly Love' MVㅠㅠ

3. I'm not even a Lovelinus but I teared up when I saw Jisooㅠ She even wore the debut outfits on WI. She's pretty

4. All the CJL outfits were prettyㅠㅠ Seriously, it was such a shame that Jisoo couldn't wear all of that. We finally could see her like thisㅠㅜ

5. She's freshly pretty

6. I can't forget this forever...I feel so sorry for her. I hope she'll be successful so she can bury all of it in good memories

7. Lovelinus cried buckets today ㅠㅠ

8. ㅜㅜㅜ So pretty

9. Every time they shot Jisoo, I teared up ㅠㅠㅠ

10. This is legendary ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah, I love it so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Yah.... I'm the only one who ages ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


1. Finally, a CJL on TV where Jisoo wears her debut costume...ㅜㅜ

2. They even cleverly put Jisoo on the thumbnailㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Jisoo is pretty ㅠㅜ Lovelyz, be more successful!!!!

4. A freaking masterpiece

5. The editing on 00:08 and 02:04 is crazyㅋㅋㅋ

6. Heol ㅠㅠ Why do I feel like crying

7. Whoa, but everyone still suits their uniforms

8. Today's WI was so good .. I completely laughed out loud ㅋ



9. The change from Yein to Jisoo is amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Mijoo's headbanging ceremony is freaking funny too ㅋㅋ She's an interesting character

11. Whoa, Lovelyz's fans must be movedㅜ She's freaking pretty. F*ck, we were supposed to see that when they debuted. It's because of that freaking dumb rumorㅜㅜ

12. Fans are gonna go cry at the stage mix videoㅠIt's freaking good

13. The part where it changes from Yein-Jisoo is awesome

14. Aigo Jisoo-ya ㅠㅜ

15. It's a masterpiece song






[+184 | -1] I hope Armys will watch this aside from watching BTS!!!

[+170 | -1] Heol, I watch this thinking that they would dance to it but it's an acapella version *shivers* It's so good, though? I'm an Army but I enjoyed it. I'm going to leave a like too! Thank you for doing a cover of BTS' 'Boy With Luv'. Lovelyz, fighting!

[+165 | -2] Lovelyz's 'Boy With Luv' acapella is awesome

[+146 | -1] 'Boy With Luv' sang by BabKengJIN was very fantastic. As expected, our Lovelyz main vocalist line are cuties and the best.^^

[+135 | -1] Awesome..I got goosebumps because of how good it is

[+131 | -3] I'm very happy because of Lovelyz, who are in my list of people I love. They're Lovelyz whom I want to be with together every day, at every moment!!

[+130 | -1] I wish Armys will watch this too ㅋㅋ

[+117 | -1] Lovelyz ate CD❤️

[+117 | -2] Soul-unnie's falsetto is greatㅜ

[+115 | -1] Lovelyz is the best♡♡

[+110 | -1] So goodㅠㅠ


[theqoo] [Weekly Idol] Lovelyz (Babysoul, Kei, JIN) - BTS cover Boy With Luv

1. Whoa, it's so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Cute. This is nice

3. ㅋㅋㅋ Kwanghee checked the mics ㅋㅋTheir voices seriously work. They're very unique and pretty

4. Look at their harmony~It's very nice ㅋㅋㅋ

5. These three are the main vocalists?? They did well
∟ Yeah, the 3 main vocalists

6. 'Boy With Luv' because they're short ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: The literal translation of the Korean title of 'Boy With Luv' is "A Poem for Small Things")

7. Ugh... They're so good at what they do♡

8. It's really freaking good

9. I love you, girls ㅠㅠ

10. I loved it when they did acapella on a show during their debut days. I hope they'll show that more often in the future as well ㅠㅠ

11. I'm meltingㅠㅠ

12. Whoa, these 3 all did a good job

13. Soul's vocal color is so pretty

14. Good job ㅋㅋㅋTheir voices are nice

15. Ah..? And watching this, the 3 main vocalists are petite-line ㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Kei and Soul are 15x cm but in contrast to that, JIN (Myungeun) is around 163 cm. She's not small.



1. Whoa, their voices are prettyㅠㅠ

2. Heol, awesome.... Their voices are really pretty..

3. Acapella masters ㅜㅜ

4. A small poem sung by petite girlsㅠㅠ

5. Their voices are so pretty

6. Whoa, I love it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm awed and touched ㅜㅠ

7. Oh, this is nice
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.