Jun 21, 2020

JIN Who Couldn't Eat Because of Her Braces



'That Day'ㅠㅠㅠ

Her company didn't force to starve

She couldn't eat anything because of her braces, so she lost weight...

[Instiz] The song that my bias said she promoted weighing 38 kg...

1. Heol..That's my weight when I was in elementary school...

2. She's like a fairyㅠㅠㅠㅠ But it hurts my heart that she couldn't eat because she was in pain due to the bracesㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠ

3. Myungeunieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. After I went to my monthly braces appointments, I couldn't eat for a week too but I was still the same ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Whoa, I ate chicken with rice cake on my first day of wearing braces,,,,

6. But why did JIN even wear braces? I didn't feel like she really needed it and she was pretty still
∟ I think it was done during her debut days

7. Heol..How tall is she? Is she short
∟ 163~165
∟ Whoa, but 38...? That's awesome

8. She didn't have long parts during that time too and I was like, "What?" and I watched the stage and felt really sorry for her...

9. But she was really thin then

10. MyunggeunieㅜㅜㅜㅜYou were really thin then

11. Heol....Even when I was wearing braces I ate while cryingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI can't believe she was 38 kg...

12. Whoa, 160 cm and 38 kg..... Is she for real

13. Whoa.. It must've been really hard for her not being able to eat..

14. Myungeun lost a lot of weight because of the braces and when she sang, she purposely sang in a way that made her teeth not show so that her braces would also not show. For people who didn't know, they would think, "What's with her mouth shape? Is she lipsyncing?" A lot of people thought that it was because she got an ibkkori/lip tail surgery and it made me upset... Is this why this is the pic that she uploaded on IG as soon as her braces were taken off? ㅠㅠㅠ


15. Our Myunggeunie has taken her braces off, so eat whatever you want to your heart's content

16. I lost a ton of weight because of braces too and I experienced hair loss in my early 40sㅜIt's so bad that I can't even go out

17. She's so pretty... Seriously... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

18. Heol... Lovelyz's JIN?
∟ She's a fairy...

19. I wore braces so I know that feeling so well. You don't want to eat anything, it hurts, and it's a hassle to brush your teeth

20. Heok, I wore braces too but I just ate even though it was painful....

21. Congratulations, our Myungeunie, for taking your braces off ㅠㅠ

22. I saw the title and thought, "This is Myungeunie," while clickingㅠㅠㅠㅠ Myung-jjingㅠㅠㅠ


23. I gained weight after wearing braces, though..Because I'm so good at eating

24. I went to a macaron shop today and I guess it belongs to this person's friend? Her autograph is there and her writing and ment were adorable and pretty

25. Whoa..Seriously.....I think she would've had no energy..

26. If even her stomach looks that thin on camera, then she must've been really thinㅠㅡㅜ

27. Right, she was really thin back thenㅜㅠㅜ

28. Myungeun tends to not eat a lot normally as well, so she didn't eat while wearing braces. Her condition wasn't good tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

29. Myungeunie during this time was so thin ㅠㅠ

30. Please, a solo song for our Ddinggeunie tooㅠㅠ Also, I hope she has a lot of parts on their next comebackㅠ Our Myunggeunie has nice a vocal colorㅠㅜ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.