May 27, 2020

Sujeong's Casual Looks Garner Attention Once Again






(more pics at the source)

Have to add more in the comments
I can't upload more than 12..

If anyone knows which shopping mall has Ryu Sujeong's casual outfits, please leave a comment❤❤



[+75 | -32] But isn't Ryu Sujeong freaking awesome? Her name itself... Sujeong itself is a pretty name, but her surname is an uncommon one so she feels more innocent and kind of awesome... She has good fashion sense, her face is pretty, she's good at being an idol, her name is pretty, she's tall, she for real has it all. However, I, Kim PannGirl, the 72nd descendant of the Kimhae Kim clan, can't have her...

[+69 | -5] Well, it's all because of her body

[+58 | -8] Pann girls who are in crisis of becoming a fan of our Jjakddu! Search 'Tiger Eyes' and please listen to it♥ It's our Jjakddu's first solo debut

[+39 | -3] Our Dyudaeng has good fashion sense, her legs are long, and she's also slender, so her fit is no jokeㅠㅠㅠ But she's also really good in her idol outfit..


[+26 | -3] Kids who like Ryu Sujeong, make sure to watch her singing 'zz' on Music Core... It's honestly the best


[+21 | -2] 47


[+18 | -1] I'm a fan of another group, but I still can't forget Sujeong-nim's face in the Queendom Cameo stage.. I totally fell for her during that time so I'm looking up and watching all sorts of her videos ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜHer IG is so pretty!!!! Her new song is also really good!!!!!

[+17 | -5] Whoa, she's really pretty. I like Lovelyz

[+17 | -2] Ryu Sujeong..even her casual outfits are so pretty

[+14 | -2] Personally, I like Ryu Sujeong's figure, and when she wore the white crop top and jeans? ㅠㅠ I think she's really pretty with this kind of style ╋short hair...

[+11 | -2] My most favorite outfit


[+11 | -0] I'm a fan of another group, but she's really so beautifulㅠㅠ But why is the downvote like that

[+9 | -3] Crazy, she really wears her casual outfits well

[+9 | -2] 45


[+8 | -2] I think her popularity will explode and she'll hit big in around 2-3 years. This comment will become a prophecy.

[+8 | -0] Personally, I think she's in the top 5 of best girl group bodies
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.