May 12, 2020

Sujeong Opens Her Personal Instagram Ahead of Solo Debut

Lovelyz's Sujeong is debuting with a solo album 'Tiger Eyes' after 6 years on May 20th ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Yes, yes, that Ryu Sujeong with the pretty waist


That's correct, Ryu Sujeong with the crazy good vocal color


Please watch this, seriously https://youtu.be/rSHYIcqGBvg

Yes, Bbangddeokie Ryu Sujeong with the pretty face


Seriously, I've been eagerly waiting for Ryu Sujeong's solo debut and finally.. It was said that she worked together with 'Ah-Choo's lyricist, Seo Jieum, and she also has her self-composed song in the album ㅠㅠ Finally, the day where we can hear Ryu Sujeong's self-composed song is here ㅠㅠ

Please look forward to ‘ Tiger Eyes’ on May 20th a lot

[Pann] Whoa, finally, Lovelyz's Sujeong solo debut



[+32 | -1] Ryu Sujeong, let's be successful ❤️


[+31 | -0] I'm a Buddy, but I'm going to support you hard. I love you❤❤

[+15 | -0] Woollim isn't hard on promoting, so...ㅜㅠI wish this was posted in Talker's Choice

[+13 | -0] Guys, the teaser is out


[+12 | -1] Heol, I'm honestly a Miracle but I see how Sujeong cared about YooA and I got a good feelings about her so I watched her stages. She sings really well. Her vocal color is nice too, so I can even be like, "Ah, this is Sujeong," when her parts come up!?!? So I thought she'd be okay coming out with a solo too and she's really debuting as a solo!! I'll support her. I'm looking forward to it!

[+11 | -0] RyuTiger♡♡


[+10 | -0] I'm a Buddy and I saw her on 'Neighborhood Album' and I looked up all the videos where Sujeong appeared inㅋㅋ Honestly, she sings really well... I'll help you stream!

[+9 | -0] I feel like the teaser will be released today, no?

[+8 | -0] Heol, I thought she would come out with a total ballad like Kei, but f*ck, it's a strong concept. That's amazing

[+7 | -0] I'm a muggle. Listen to the 'Cocktail Love' [cover] that the OP uploaded in the post.... I listened to it due to the algorithm and as soon as I heard it, I almost became a fan of Ryeowook and Sujeong. Seriously, I listened to 'Cocktail Love' on Melon because of that and I didn't have the same feeling, so I watch that video whenever I want to listen to 'Cocktail Love' ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


*:・゚・ღღღ・゚・:*


Lovelyz's Ryu Sujeong opened her personal Instagramㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



The pictures that were uploaded just now




Please upload often





Ryu Sujeong is coming out with 'Tiger Eyes', the title song off of her first solo album on May 20th. I'm promoting secretly<<



[+12 | -4] Seriously, her casual fashion and her IG vibe are solidㅠㅠㅠㅠShe's freaking pretty

[+9 | -2] Doesn't she have a nickname with Ddeok?? What ddeok is it, I don't remember, but it's freaking adorable

[+7 | -3] Ryu Sujeong's IG vibe pictures are freaking well-taken... Pretty


[+5 | -2] I freaking love thisㅠㅠThe first picture is so pretty

[+5 | -2] So pretty

[+3 | -1] Whenever Lovelyz is being talked about, Pann strongly downvotes it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


*:・゚・ღღღ・゚・:*







I tend to like Sujeong's casual outfits, and she opened her IGㅠ_ㅠ,,,
Seems like the members will open their own one by one now


1. Oh finally!!!

2. Eh? She didn't have one? I saw her IG-vibe photos being uploaded a lot, so were they from the group's IG?
∟ Yes, yes. She had nothing but the group's IG

3. The ID is cuteㅋㅋ

4. A big success for Team Sujeong Personal IG ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. She suits blonde better than I thought

6. I love Ryu❤️

7. The sweater is pretty

8. Sujeong suits IG so much ㅜㅜ

9. I heard her solo is coming out. The hair dyeing was done beautifully ㅋㅋㅋ

10. I was sad thinking that she wouldn't upload pictures to the official IG anymore now that she has her own account, but still, I've wanted her to have her own account so I'm happy!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.