Jan 4, 2018

7velyz Stans?? In This Economy in 2018???? My Goodness


"You can talk about your first and second biases. You have your own favorite person (member). But in front of me, you have to say that I'm your bias, right?"


"(laughs) You can't just say that you like 7 members."

Jisoo-yaㅠㅠI wonder what was going through her mind when she said thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠJisoo-yaㅠㅠ


1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ That's sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to tell Jisoo, "I like you"

2. Our Jisoo is so kind and softㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll love you more ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Jisoo-ya, really... She's always smiling brightly, and I'm so sorry that I can't seem to always love you better. When I saw that, I didn't know what to say. It hurts my heart so much

4. I was going over Ch+ while smiling and stopped when I saw that

5. Ahㅠㅠㅠ Jisoo-ya, really pretty Jisoo-ya, I'll always love youㅠㅠㅠ I hope you're always cheerfulㅠㅠㅠ

6. Heol the last sentence..I'm a fan of another group but my heart is hurtingㅠㅠ

7. Ah, she said it really calmly but just how much was her heart breaking

8. Ah, heol..... Ah, my heart really hurtsㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm a fan of another group, but I like Seo Jisoo so muchㅠㅠㅠ She's so prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. Ah, what to do, what should I do? I'm so, so sorry

10. Ah, who said that strange stuff? Jisoo-ya, I'll like you more. (Please) only hear and see good things ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. For real.... Lovelyz is 8 people, not 7. Just 8 peopleㅠㅡㅠ If even 1 member is missing, it's not Lovelyzㅠㅡㅠ So, Jisoo-ya, I'll like you even moreㅠㅡㅠ

12. It really hurtsㅜㅜㅜ

13. I just cursed in real life

14. Ah, that's the feeling of being backstabbed, whoa
∟ Jisoo-ya, I'll support, like, and love you all my life

15. Lovelyz is 8 people
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.