Jan 25, 2018

Lovelyz Performs in -11° Weather 10 Days Before Their Concert

is Lovelyz..

They went to Yanggu in Gangwon-do to perform a congratulatory show for the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics, but Yanggu's temperature was -11°..

Of all things, they only wore thin coats and stocking (some of them), and while they were trembling in the cold, their hands and legs turned red and their hands were frozen to the point that they couldn't move their hands properlyㅜㅜ My heart really hurts

I even thought, "I'm a Lovelinus, but do (they) really have to do it until like this.." and there's only 9 days left to their concert and I thought, "What will they do if they catch a cold?"ㅠ

I like Lovelyz and it's an opportunity to write this post (with) the thought that I would want the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics to start properly and end without any controversy.. Also, give Lovelyz lots of support! Bye

[Pann] The group that performed in -11° weather wearing thin coats


[+35 | -6] Meanwhile, Jisoo is freaking pretty


∟ [+3 | -0] Freaking pretty ㅇㅇ
∟ [+1 | -0] The Mighty Jisoo, King Jisoo!!

[+28 | -1] Meanwhile, Yeinnie who reassured the worried people that they (Lovelyz) aren't cold..ㅠㅜ Yein-ahㅠㅜ


∟ [+3 | -0] She's so cute hopping (like that), but it hurts my heart....
∟ [+0 | -0] It's obvious that it looks cold.. It's sad
∟ [+0 | -0] Ah, this gif hurts my heart,,ㅠㅠ

[+24 | -1] (At least) give them leggings with the coat in that weather...
∟ [+1 | -0] I know rightㅠㅠ Does one coat make sense?ㅠㅠ In the short skirt

[+12 | -0] Really, I went out to the convenient store for a bit yesterday and my ears were freezing. It was painful, but they were out in that weather with a coat that didn't give them any heat... (Being) a female idol is a really extreme job

[+12 | -0] Does it make sense to give them very thin stockings with peach color? Jiae's nose was really red and, no, but if it doesn't work, then dress them in pants. Do they think they can't dance perfectly if they wear pants? ㅠㅠ I'm so annoyed

[+11 | -0] I'm a person who went to see Lovelyz because they turned up in front of my house ㅇㅇ Seriously, I was cold and I was wearing a long padded jacket. Just how cold was Lovelyz (feeling)? It's sad. I saw them quite close and Jiae's hand was very red and shaking and the kids were hugging each other, it was that cold. And the blanket and hot packs that were given were of no use. For reference, Yanggu is a place that often gets -15° even in early December. And despite the cold weather, Lovelyz were pretty


[+9 | -0] I who see this feel even colder ㄷ


[+9 | -0] I'm a fan of a boygroup but this is really sadㅠㅠㅜㅜ In the weather that even if you wear a long padded jacket, when you don't move your hand (even) for a short time, your hand will freezeㅠㅜㅜ Just, their faces are freaking pretty, so they'll be fine wearing something like a long padded jacketㅠㅜㅜGive them leggings tooㅠㅜㅜㅠ

[+8 | -0] Jiae is not wearing socks too; It's an illusion....


∟ [+0 | -0] Crazy, look at her reddened legs;;
∟ [+0 | -0] Sighhㅠㅠㅜ It looks so cold, it rips my heart

[+8 | -1] Heol.. The weather yesterday was, for real, extreme, no? Minus 11°, and it would've been up to -15° if we calculated it using the apparent temperature (T/N: Apparent temperature pertains to how your body thinks of the temperature and is different from the air temperature). I really feel sorry for themㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.