Jan 26, 2018

The Superior (Not) Twin Sisters


Girl group Lovelyz members Seo Jisoo and Jeong Yein


From their pre-debut selca



To their recent selcas


There's no disharmony even if you swap their facesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Even more, the looks of their mothers who resemble each other as well


You replicate one person to make one who fits an actor image and the other who fits an idol image.jpg






Your first love in your memory and how your first love looks like now.jpg



[Instiz] Two members of a girl group you'll believe to be twins

1. Monolids on huge eyes?!!

2. That's right! Every time I see them, I always think that they look alike. But these two are both pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Looking at the picture with the face swap, I was just scrolling past, but I was surprised at the face swap......

4. I knew it would be (about) my fox and elkㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Actually, I sometimes still confuse them for each other..ㅎ

6. They're subtly different but really look alike

7. If Yein has the feeling of a white swan, Jisoo has the feeling of a black swan...?

8. They don't look alike, though..

9. .....? They're not actually twins??? What to do, I find them identical like that???

10. I didn't usually feel it, but seeing it like this, they look like twins... Really similar

11. At first I was like that. I was so confused..

12. If you keep looking at them, Yeinnie still looks like a baby and Jisoo has a more mature feeling, so if you don't know them well, it seems like you can differentiate them by their vibes

13. Really, every time I see them, I differentiate them by the corner of their mouths... If the corner of her mouth is open, then it's Jisoo-nim (and) if it's a bit blocked, it's Yein-nimㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜBoth of them are so prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜ

14. Jisoo has a bit of a sharp feeling and Yeinnie has to be innocent(?)..Anyway, they're fennec fox and elk

15. Whoa, that's so cool. They're in the same group??
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.