Jan 11, 2019

Mijoo and Kei Garner Attention During Their Special Stages

Lovelyz's Kei, Lee Mijoo


She did a cover performance of SNSD's 'Kissing You'. She's so pretty


She did a cover performance of Miss A's 'Hush'. She's really pretty

[Pann] The girl group who renews their beauty peak at Gayo Daechukje



[+40 | -2] The funniest thing is that these two are roommates in their teamㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+38 | -2] I was surprised seeing that Kei was the oldest in the 'Kissing You' stage. She fit the concept and she was so pretty

[+21 | -7] Lee Mijoo was really pretty in 'Hush' that my eyes only kept following Lee Mijooㅋㅋㅋ

[+19 | -2] Kei with ribbon is really the truth

[+15 | -0] I'm a boy group fan and I can proof it, but Kei suit 'Kissing You' the most

[+15 | -1] The groups who did the special stages this time were all pretty and cute. I only watched for my bias but my eyes have been opened

[+13 | -1] Kei's eyes were really shining and twinkling....Freaking pretty

[+9 | -20] I don't know about Kei being pretty, though
∟ People who don't know about you being pretty is abundant

[+6 | -0] Guys, quick, put the comment below (above) into PDF ㄱㄱㄱㄱ They said that Woollim reads and responds to their emails. Quick, quick

[+6 | -0] Because I watched for Yeri, I didn't have time to see other singers, but seeing it like this, everyone was so pretty... Seriously, they're all Korean singers, so I'm thankful. K-Pop is the best
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.