Sep 4, 2019

Mijoo Smiles Through Her Pain in Pohang, Netizens Worried

Lovelyz's Mijoo was injured on stage. She just kept enduring it and performed close to 10 minutes

She fell so hard that we could hear the sound 'BANG'

She just got up and I thought, 'It doesn't look like she got hurt that bad', but..

She suddenly grabbed her ankle and looked like she was in pain


I noticed that her ankle was really twisted

At that moment, she immediately got up and performed, but she sunk down in a moment of pain soon after

However, she got up again and performed and moreover, after that stage was finished, another song came on

After 'Beautiful Days', it was 'Ah-Choo'




The really amazing thing is that she kept smiling while performing

She performed while tearing up

And during the ment time in the middle, she wiped her tears and said that she was okay while smiling

And she performed again

She hurt her ankle bad during 'Destiny' promotion in the past too. I think she hurt the same ankle..


Please, I hope they wear sneakers on rainy days

[Pann] [An idol] who performs while on the verge of tears


[+46 | -1] I've sprained my ankle before and if you're hurt once, only that ankle will keep getting hurt

[+30 | -6] This kind of group needs to be popularㅜ

[+23 | -1] Ugh, lay something on the floor when it's raining. Even sneakers would slip on that kind of floor?

[+11 | -1] She was really crying but her face was smiling... Sigh, Mijoo-ya, don't be hurt..,

[+11 | -1] Her trying to hold her back her tears is so sad

[+9 | -0] Personally, I hope idols wouldn't have the mindset that it's professional to perform until the end even if they're hurt like this. Professionalism is when the stage itself has a problem (in-ear, MR problem, lighting going out, etc.) and they need to cope with it, right? When they get hurt in the middle of performance like that, I think it's right to halt the performance and go backstage. Of course, at first, they shouldn't have danced on such floor with water on it, and every time these situations occur, people always praise them, "Their professionalism is amazing." But I'm sure all idols would willingly go off stage. Reading the post, I came to know that she also hurt her ankle before, and I sprained my left ankle once too and I couldn't even hop and I kept feeling hurt when I walked, so I empathize with her and feels so sad for herㅜㅜ

[+9 | -1] ㅜㅜㅜMy heart hurts

[+2 | -1] I really hope she'll do well. My heart really hurtsㅠ

[+1 | -0] Crazy. It would've been hard to even walk





She tears up at the end ㅜㅜㅜ

[theqoo] Lovelyz's Mijoo who fell hard on stage gif

1. ㅠㅠ Aigoo, how much did it hurt ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Heol, is her bone okay?? That's so severe, though

3. ㅠㅠShe must've been shockedㅠㅠ Is she okay?ㅠㅠㅠ

4. Heol, is her tailbone okay? ㅠㅠ

5. That looks really painfulㅠㅠ

6. That would really hurt. Doesn't she need to go to the hospital?ㅠㅠㅠIs she fine?ㅠㅠ

7. Aigo, how painful and shocking was that....... Even wearing sneakers or going barefoot while performing in the rain looks dangerous, but she was wearing heels. Sighㅠㅠ

8. I'm upset seeing her cryㅜㅜ I heard she's sitting down today. I hope she gets a lot of rest after thisㅠ..

9. Heol, she's skinny so the impact to her bones must've been severeㅜㅜ

10. Ah, her ankle ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Aigoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Didn't Mijoo hurt her ankle too before?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. She slipped after twisting her ankleㅠㅠㅠ She's not even my idol but my heart really hurts... She's professional for trying so hard to endure the pain... I hope she gets well soon

13. That looks painfulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Are her ankle and butts okay?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Give her sneakersㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. That looks really painfulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart hurts seeing her cryㅠㅠㅠ I hope it won't be a serious injury

15. I have fallen on my tailbone like that and fractured it. I, too, was like, "No way," and couldn't think, but it was just different from just falling and I didn't think I could get up right after falling. My body was trembling. But I got up thinking, "It should be okay, right?" and I was exhausted and felt so weird, so I went to the hospital to get an X-Ray and they told me that I had a fracture....ㅠ She went to the hospital, right?ㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.