Jul 1, 2020

Yein's Temperature Difference



This wolf


becomes this pure..


+)Whoa..this is trending.. Our Yein made an Instagram not too long ago, so please check it out. Her ID is happpy_yein


[Pann] Lovelyz Jeong Yein's difference *shivers*



[+93 | -5] She's freaking pretty

[+71 | -1] Two more Lady Vengeance gifs..


[+68 | -1] One more Lady Vengeance gif..


[+47 | -1] She's the prettiest celebrity with monolid to me

[+46 | -1] Honestly, the group got a lot of bad reviews from Queendom, but they showed a developing image little by little, and I came to know that Jeong Yein is good at dancing too..I thought she was just a visual member, but even her dancing line is pretty and I came to know that she has been doing modern dance for a long time. I didn't even know she was this pretty *shivers*

[+34 | -1] She kinda looks like her groupmate, Seo Jisoo, and they're freaking pretty


[+24 | -1] Jeong Yein's face stands out in her dancing line, she's good at managing her expressions on stage and she's also good at gestures, so she's renowned for her fancams. She was put into the group all of a sudden just 4 months before debut as a dancer member, but she improved on her singing little by little and received high praise when she sang a song all by herself on KOMS. She has written a drama OST. It's been 7 years since she went into the industry but she's only 23 years old


[+21 | -1] I really like Yein. I think she's really so, so pretty. I see the image of Hyun Soo Ah from 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' in her. The heavenly beauty

[+17 | -1] Jeong Yein was a such a baby deer during her debut days, but she's all grown up now ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you, Jeong Yein. I love you, Lovelyz♡♡♡♡♡

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.