Jul 3, 2020

Jiae Awes Netizens With Her Professionalism


Lovelyz's Jiae who turned on V App to have a silly comment V Live


The tension was rising while she was singing Sujeong's solo song


She remembered the delicious strawberry ade that she drank with her members during a TikTok Live
So she prepared the strawberry puree to be drunk while she read the silly comments


(Shake it shake it)


Some unusual strawberry puree to open

Jiae who was flustered juuust a bit


She said she had to open it in the sink, so stepped out for a moment.....


But not long after that, we could hear a "pop!" and a scream
Also, there was a stain on the white sofa



She reappeared, telling us not to be surprised, but

From her pants, it was already...


The strawberry puree that splashed all over her shirt

It was a new shirt that she wanted to wear to her Avengirls schedule, but it was a disaster


"I even prepared a strawberry straw on purpose ㅠㅠㅠ"



"I got it on my hair too ㅠㅠ"


"Ah, the water is shut off today ㅠㅠ"



(Moreover, she said the water was shut off for cleaning)


Anyway, it was delicious, so she'd already drunk something else...


While drinking, she looked around at the wall, the ceiling, her shirt, the sofa

The puree got on everything so Jiae was hit with reality when she saw it

(A serious blow for her is that she likes white, so she decorated everything in white...ㅜ)


She said she tried removing a stain on her sofa with a stain remover but it didn't work so she was up-set

"My body is refreshed but my head is sweating"


But Jiae's mood got better after reading the silly comments

She said she was comforted by the fact that she had something to talk about on her radio laterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(This is what she actually said. She's the best ㅋㅋ)


Finally, she ended it with a smile


On her Avengirls Radio after that, she said that she really spent the whole day just cleaning ㅠㅋㅋㅋ

[Pann] Lovelyz's Jiae wanted to make strawberry puree but everything burstㅋㅋㅋ



[+129 | -2] The house that she just decorated not long ago was now covered in strawberry but she smiled and kept talking to fans and that's a PRO,,

[+104 | -1] Ah, the comments at that time were so freaking hilarious. The fans were all watching Jiae and were like, "Unnie, just turn the live off, clean up, and relax," but Jiae was like, "It's okay, it's okay," and kept going and she said, "A fan said they're scared of me"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+54 | -2] Cute,,, I became a fan of Infinite and am now on the verge of stanning Lovelyz,,,

[+12 | -1] Whoa, how could she not get angry? Her personality is freaking nice. It's freaking amazing that she wasn't being obvious... [If that was me,] even if I held it in, I'm sure it'd be quick to see that I was angry

[+10 | -1] ㅠㅠI'm all upset

[+9 | -1] Whoa, meanwhile, her face is so small, cute, and refreshing. Yoo Jiae is the strawberry ade. Ade? I don't need that

[+9 | -0] Oh my, she's adorable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+8 | -0] She's a professionalㅋㅋㅋ If that was me I think I would just yell out, "F*CK!!!!" and my agency would call me and force me to end the broadcastㅋㅋㅋ

[+8 | -0] It was scary watching that V Live...ㅋㅋ

[+7 | -0] She was so cute when she said that she even prepared a strawberry strawㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+7 | -0] Seriously, being a celebrity is not for everyone. If that was me, I think I'd make a fuss and stop the broadcast. She's so incredible.....

[+6 | -0] When is Lovelyz coming backㅠㅠ?

[+6 | -0] Jiae is so kind and her personality is nice ㅋㅋㅋ She really thinks about her fans and communicates with them often..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.