Jul 5, 2020

Jiae's Very Jiae-Like House

+) There are a lot of comments sarcastically asking whether Lovelyz has disbanded. They didn't disband, they're just living independently^^ Their houses are all 3 minutes away from each other and they can't live in the dorm forever, right?ㅋㅋㅋ They're preparing for their comeback now!!

Lovelyz are all living separately and Yoo Jiae is also living apart from her family. Her house looks really pretty



Jiae said that it has a loft and is big to live alone, and she hoped that she can appear on 'I Live Alone'ㅠㅠ



When I see the fact that Lovelyz are all living independently and the dorm is gone, it hits me that they're 6 years old..

[Pann] It's Lovelyz Yoo Jiae's house



[+64 | -3] I'm the most surprised about Lovelyz being 6 years old. They all still look like rookies..fresh. Her house is really pretty. I'm curious about the other members' housesㅠㅠ

[+45 | -2] No matter how their antis call them a flop, they're living well in their own house~ Jiae's house is so pretty ㅎㅎ

[+40 | -0] I want to live in Jiae's house.. It looks really nice..

[+15 | -3] She doesn't look like a baby faced 28-year-old. She just looks like she's 18 years old

[+10 | -1] They're living separately, but their houses are 5 minutes away from each other, so they said that they meet at the convenience store every day and hang outㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+10 | -1] I'm jealous of her living aloneㅠㅠI'm curious about the Lovelyz kids' houses

[+9 | -0] Come out on 'I Live AloneㅠㅠOr 'On & Off'

[+8 | -0] I didn't know, so now that I've become a fan, I found that Jiae communicates with fans really wellㅠㅠ She does V Lives often, does Instagram AMA a lot, and I love it. I miss Jyae. Please come back quicklyㅠㅠ

[+7 | -0] She's really pretty in the last gif

[+6 | -1] I guess Lovelyz earned a lot of money...

[+6 | -0] I think it's decorated in a way that exactly fits Yoo Jiae
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.