Jul 13, 2020

Jisoo on Holiday: Doing a Photoshoot and Suing Haters






Her body is crazy.......
(She said she came to play at a resort in Gapyeong with her family)


1. Whoa, she's so pretty

2. Whoa, but I can see her ribs in the second picture... Just how thin is she.....

3. Aren't you too pretty? Unnie..

4. Unnie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're so pretty

5. Whoa, the first picture is amazing

6. Ay, you're lying. That's not a photoshoot??? It is, right? Anyway, it is.

7. How can she be this pretty all the timeㅠ

8. The 3rd and 4th pictures are totally like photoshoot ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. That totally looks like a photoshoot. So pretty kids' pictures will come out looking like a photoshoot no matter what. I'm jealous

10. Seo Jisoo does pilates really diligently so her body is so pretty ㅠㅠ

11. A celebrity is just different ..

12. Whoa, that's amazing. She really takes care of her body

13. I thought this was a photoshoot... She really suits redㅜㅜㅜㅜ Her body is pretty too. I'm jealousㅠㅠ

14. My lockscreen is my body wannabe


15. It's a photoshoot for real. She's really pretty

16. Her side profile is unbelievably pretty

17. That's a photoshoot.. A solid slim person

18. Can I save these? ㅠㅠ She's prettyㅠㅠㅠ

19. I'll believe it if you said that this was a photoshoot.....Whoa

20. What? Her legs are 2 meters long




([Hate comment doubting Jisoo was with her family and instead is being "steamy" with her boyfriend]
Jisoo: I'll see you soon (in court))


(People would make stuff up even when I upload this, but I hope I'll see you soon (in court))

She talks a lot on V App about her personally sending PDFs of hate comments that she sees to her company. She can't take it anymore this time..ㅇㅇ

49. (A comment left under this post) 16:34
OP, write a bit more explanation to this
It's a post written in Lovelyz's DC Gallery, and it's usually a place where fans are
Fans are also stressed out a lot because of that IP address, so they said that they've been sending PDFs a lot


The post in the Gallery has been deleted and Jisoo's story has also been taken down


1. I think she did well by putting it up and targeting them like that

2. Nice, nice. I support her. Take them away

3. Jisoo, fighting. I hope she doesn't get hurt ㅠ

4. Good job, good job. Idols, please don't hold it in

5. Is that the Lovelyz Gallery? What kind of person speaks like that in their own gallery... I hope they have a gathering at the police station

6. Good job. Let's sue them~~~ dirty b*stards

7. Ugh, that's refreshing

8. Good job, she did well. I support her

9. When I saw the picture I thought, "How do those people who write those hate comments usually think and live?" ㅋㅋㅋ Fighting with suing them

10. Crazy b*stard. Why do they live like that

11. Heok, good job. I'm worried that she would be hurt after seeing that kind of weird postsㅜ

12. Lovelyz's haters are so severe. Seriously, take them all away. I tremble when I think about how much hardships the kids have gone through...

13. Oh, I really like this friend?

14. I hope that she doesn't see hate comments, but ㅠㅠ even so, I really support her not holding it in anymore

15. Fighting!!!! She would've been hurt a lot, but her mindset is seriously good. I'll always support her

16. That IP address has been posting a lot of such posts for years but they've never been caught. I think they're a real crazy f*cker
∟ That IP address is just the most common KT (service provider) IP address

17. Jisoo is cool

18. It feels like Lovelyz posts about them dealing with hate comments keep trending. I feel like I see them often

19. Lovelyz's haters are, for real, so severe. Sue them, Woollim..

20. The crazy f*ckers have been sticking to her since her debut days, so she's someone who's suffered so much, so please, I hope she's happy...

21. Seriously, cheer up, Lovelyzㅠㅠ

22. Heol... She's so kind. If that was me, I think I would've already cursedㅠㅠㅠ...

23. They're still being so severe at Lovelyz. If she reacts like this then she's at her limit. Sue them all

24. Seriously, please leave Lovelyz alone... Why do they have so many people picking on them...

25. It's good to let them know after quietly suing, but telling them personally like this that they've been sued is, to me, really refreshing and nice. I always welcome [idols] suing haters. I support her💪
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.