Jun 18, 2021

Non-Fan Shares Their Story of Listening to Lovelyz's Songs


Everyone has difficult times, right?
Around 2015-2017, difficulties were piling up for me. It has been close to 3 years. It was especially hard mentally so I didn't even meet my friends and just stayed home all day. The only thing that consoled me was listening to songs

One of the groups that gave me comfort was Lovelyz

Seriously, there were several times where I felt emotional and cried while listening to their songs
The song that made me, a person who didn't go out of the house, think, "I have to go outside and listen to this song!" was Lovelyz's 'For You'

That's how much I appreciate your singers
I want to thank them for releasing a lot of good songs that can comfort people!

Your singers deserve to be loved
I've been supporting them since 2015 and I hope that they will become more and more successful!


--

1. ㅠㅠ I'm a fan of another group but I'm all moved

2. Ah, I'm really cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ This is a post that will touch the members if they see it. Thank you so much for supporting them, and I hope OP will always be happy🍬🧸💗

3. Thank you so, so much for being comforted and receiving strength by our girls' songs ! I hope only good things will happen to you in the future. You have to always be happy !!! 🍬🧸💗

4. Thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠ OP, I hope that you will also do well in everything from now on!! OP and Lovelyz, let's be happy!!🍬🧸💗🍬🧸💗

5. I think Lovelyz will feel really good if they see this post!! OP, let's be happy~~

6. Hey, I really teared up ㅠㅠ I'm so glad that you were consoled!! I hope you always will only have good things!!! Thank you so much💗

7. Anon, first of all, thank you so much for having an interest in Lovelyz's songs even when you were having a hard timeㅠㅠ Like the 'For You' lyrics, I hope you can lean on Lovelyz's voices when you're having a hard time and brush off the fatigue with Lovelyz's performance! Have a beautiful night💗

8. OP, be happyㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think our girls will be really happy if they see this
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.