Aug 7, 2017

Kei is a Time Fairy on Episode 2 of Night Goblin


The 2nd Time Fairy of 'Night Goblin' was Lovelyz's Kei.

The August 6th broadcast of JTBC 'Insomnia Variety-Night Goblin' saw the Night Goblin members (Lee Soogeun, Jung Hyungdon, Lee Hongki, Kim Jonghyun, Park Sungkwan).

On this day, the members got caught in rain while waiting for their morning kimbap on the rooftop. They spent time with the end of the kimbap, but they ate too much rice that they couldn't sleep.

At 2:30 AM, Kei appeared. The members brightly smiled at Kei's immediate aegyo. However, Jung Hyungdon burst out in anger, saying, "Do you have to sleep here? What are you doing?"

Kei, who appeared as Time Fairy after Soyou in episode 1, said, "I'm not a Sleep Fairy, but a fairy who gives you time to sleep," during the Sweet Dream Quiz.


[+93 | -1] Ah, cute ㅋㅋㅋ

[+92 | -0] Night Goblin was fun. Fighting

[+88 | -0] It was raining, everyone suffered ㅋㅋ Kei as well

[+85 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Keiute

[+82 | -0] Kei-ya, let's do a radio

[+26 | -0] I watched it just now. It was fun but after Kei appeared, it was better. I'll tune in from now on!!!!

[+26 | -1] Kei-ya, you were so cute♥

[+25 | -0] Kya our Kei's face is pretty and cute and her voice is captivating and ughhhh I like her so muchㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+24 | -0] Kei-ya, good job~~ ㅎㅎ

[+24 | -0] Kei is honestly so cute. I love you ㅠㅠ




[+57 | -3] An angel has appeared

[+47 | -3] Keibbeum/Very pretty!!!♡♡♡ (T/N: Kei (케 (Ke-i) or 개 (Crazy/very)+bbeum (pretty))

[+39 | -1] I think she went after the concert was over. Looks like it was hard because of the rainㅠ

[+34 | -2] I'm a Lovelinus and I was really surprised

[+26 | -0] Is there no aegyo worker that can overtake Kei? They can't advance




[+166 | -3] Oh, she's really visually pleasing. I'll always love you, Kei♥♥

[+155 | -3] I saw the first episode of this program last week but it was very strange... no, at the most? Do they have to suffer while eating outside like that? What is this program? I don't get it.. Even if I want to, when I eventually watch it, I unknowingly laugh again and keep watching it...ㅋㅋ Anyway, Kei-ya, you worked hard on a rainy day...The cast has worked hard as well... ㅠ^^ㅠ

[+150 | -3] I'm a girl but Kei is so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠJiyeon-ahㅠㅠ

[+122 | -3] It's Kei, Kei, it's Kei!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+118 | -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at everyone's faces.. ㅋㅋㅋ Cute ♥♥♥♥♥

[+109 | -3] Cute

[+98 | -3] She herself is just adorable ㅋㅋㅋ

[+87 | -4] Look at the happy expression on Hyungdon-hyungnim's face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+71 | -3] Kei is cute

[+70 | -4] Her voice is really nice. She's cute too and her voice is really dreamy
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.