Oct 30, 2017

Jisoo Goes Blonde for the First Time Since Debut

Is Lovelyz coming back soon~~~~~~~~?
Blonde is the first color that Seo Jisoo tries since debut


The feeling is rather odd
It's like she suits it and doesn't


She obviously changed her image
She has the feeling of a Disney princess who is innocent but pretends to be tough, you know?


Her previous hair color had the feeling of a gentle and kind Disney princess, and
it's a completely opposite feelingㅋㅋ


Seeing it like this, I think it suits her
But black or dark color is the truth


I'm suddenly curious of where she dyed her hair? ㅋㅋㅋ The color is pretty and it was done so well
I felt an urge when I saw Seo Jisoo dyed her hair. The color is prettyㅋㅋ


Her chic beauty is boom boom. It quite fits the autumn and her white face somehow~fits


More than a picture, seeing her in gif form is much prettier
No matter what she does on stage, she's pretty


[Pann] Heol blonde ?????????????


[+17 | -1] Freaking pretty


[+14 | -1] Why is the OP's way of talking like that? They're not even a fan. It's annoying;

[+11 | -2] I thought she wouldn't suit blonde but she's honestly damn pretty


[+10 | -1] I understand why she didn't leave even with the weird rumors swirling around before her debut. I find her freaking pretty

[+7 | -13] I thought she was Ra Miran

[+6 | -0] So a person can be pretty too even without double eyelids..

[+6 | -2] Whoa... Freaking pretty.. She suffered because of the malicious rumors.. Oppa is sorry!!

[+4 | -0] I'm a fan of other groups but I think she's the prettiest in Lovelyz

[+4 | -0] Heol she's so pretty, but I prefer dark haired Jisoo

[+3 | -0] You think it's not obvious but it's apparent that you talk like that because you feel inferior

[+3 | -0] She suits it well, though?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.