Oct 26, 2017

Lovelyz Release a Prologue Film Ahead of Their Comeback


[OSEN, via Naver Entertainment] [Official] Lovelyz, November 14th comeback set "3rd anniversary present"


[+483 | -78] Lovelyz, let's walk on a flowery path!!!!♡ Lovelinus support you^^

[+414 | -65] A comeback after just 6 months! I'm already excited watching the teaser ㅎㅎ Lovesunies, fighting!

[+386 | -61] It's their third comeback this year. I hope they'll come back with a good song this time as well

[+362 | -63] Let's hit big

[+325 | -46] Watching the teaser, I'm really anticipating it. The melody is so good. The music in the teaser is the title song, right? It's a short video, but the melody is so nice.

[+142 | -32] November 14th!!!! The 8 goddesses have finally descended!!!!!!♡

[+130 | -20] Lovelyz whom I'm thankful for for always giving us good songs♡♡ I like you~~

[+127 | -25] I watched the teaser. I think the song will be great

[+126 | -21] Lee Soojung Yoo Jiae Seo Jisoo Lee Mijoo Kim Jiyeon Park Myungeun Ryu Sujeong Jeong Yein all 8 are the best!

[+126 | -24] Lovelyz, I love you♡

[+120 | -16] I'm really anticipating this promotion too♡♡♡♡

[+118 | -18] It's a comeback together with their 3rd anniversary. Now I'm anticipating it so, so much ㅎㅎ. Lovelyz, fighting

[+104 | -16] Kingvelyz, I love you...

[+100 | -14] Lovelyz, let's walk on a flowery path~Lovelyz, let's walk on a flowery path~Lovelyz, let's walk on a flowery path~Lovelyz, let's walk on a flowery path~Lovelyz, let's walk on a flowery path~Lovelyz, let's walk on a flowery path~Lovelyz, let's walk on a flowery path~Lovelyz, let's walk on a flowery path~Lovelyz, let's walk on a flowery path~Lovelyz, let's walk on a flowery path~

[+100 | -15] I'm gonna support them this time as well. Fighting

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.