May 14, 2018

Kei's Princess Oufits




Lovelyz member Kei's casual clothes yesterday
They're princess in itself





Also, pictures of Kei's usual casual attires!
I mean, they're so her, they're casual clothes that really fits herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[Instiz] The girl group member whose casual clothes are princess in itself

1. If Kei likes it, then I like it too!

2. She really suits the pink clothes. It's lovelyㅜㅜ

3. I knew it. Kei is really like a princess.. The youngest princess...

4. She seriously looks like the youngest and only daughter in a very rich household... Pretty...

5. I don't know about princess, but I think the taste of her casual clothes, she wears a lot of clothes that is so Kei, clothes that when you see them you will go, "Kei...?"

6. I knew Kei was gonna come out. I think she really looks like a princess when she wears a coat in winter ㅠㅠㅠ

7. Heol the phone case in the first picture is pretty tooㅜㅜㅜㅜWhere can I get thatㅜㅜ

8. From the title, it's Keiㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱ

9. How can a person be that lovelyㅠㅠ

10. Whoa, she's so pretty...She's petiteㅜㅜCute

11. The last picture is really cute......

12. I knew itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe famous one-piece in the last picture.......So cute

13. Sob that dress is so my style, but it's expensive.ㄱ....

14. As soon as I saw the title, I clicked knowing that it'd be Kei. The last picture looks so lively, so my mood was good until thatㅋㅋㅋ

15. As soon as I saw the title, I shouted, "Kim Jiyeon!!!!" and clicked
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.