May 13, 2018

Mijoo Gains Attention with Her Perfect Proportion

The Lovelyz event photos released some time ago



I didn't know Mijoo's figure was that awesomeㅠㅠ

Her collarbone line is so pretty too


She's slender, she has it...



Her waist is slim too



Her overall proportion is also really niceㅠㅠ


I didn't know about this
I think she's really almost the top in terms of body among recent idolsㅠ
If she comes out with a sexy concept for a solo, I think it'll work


Lovelyz's song 'That Day', be successful!!


[Pann] The awesome girl group member who becomes known for her figure


[+103 | -5] When I see her, she feels like a tall Suran
∟ [+6 | -0] Oh oh oh, I feel it!!!!
∟ [+5 | -0] Ah, that's right. Every time I see Suran, I feel familiar. So it was Mijoo


[+49 | -6] I think Lovelyz members have quite nice figures. Needless to talk about Lee Mijoo, and Ryu Sujeong became an issue some time ago, and is it Jeong Yein? The maknae is also slim with long (limbs) and pretty

[+21 | -0] Her body is pretty, but her face is really, so, so pretty.. I didn't even know which group she's in, but I saw her face by chance and just looked her up, and it was Mijoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+16 | -0] Failed at managing her expressionsㅋㅋ She's a girl crush but her personality is so beagle...


[+14 | -1] They're the girls with the impenetrable skirts from some time ago, right? She wears clothes that makes her figure stand out, so it's no joke. The last gif of her dancing in leggings is freaking amazing. I acknowledge this

[+11 | -4] Seems like she's suuuuuper popular with guys

[+9 | -2] No, but, I felt that (about) Mijoo-nim from before, but she's honestly freaking pretty. I think her aura is amazing. But I don't know why she's not popular. I hope she'll definitely be successfulㅜㅜ

[+7 | -0] Mijyoo ㅠㅠㅠ Owl owl owl


[+5 | -1] Mijoo's body is very solidㄷㄷ


[+5 | -0] Every time I see her, she looks countrified but pretty. I think, "Countrified but pretty?" like this

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.