May 11, 2018

Everywhere Is a Runway for Lee Mijoo

The female idol member who is greeted with " I enjoyed your way to work ~ " every time people encounter her now ...


This was expected, but it's Mijoo



Everybody who knows from now on,
we'll have Mijoo's "way to work performance time" for a bit that everybody knows about ,,


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIn the midst of this, she really wore her casual clothes prettily



Before picking this pose, she asked for 'Beautiful legs that outshine models'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The idol that created the title of her own press articleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Her satisfaction with her job is 200%ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Even if she's not a Lovelyz (member), this is the person that will come into the entertainment industry anywayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[Pann] A female idol's way to work that is famous even among idols



[+50 | -5] What are you going to do with that talentㅋㅋ Mijoo is the best thereㅋㅋ

[+44 | -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll certainly remember her name ~~

[+41 | -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm a fan of another group but ah, I like Lee Mijoo-nim so muchㅋㅋㅋI feel like she's cheerful and refreshing

[+21 | -1] The first time I saw her, I thought she was too muchㅋㅋ After knowing that she's always been like that, if she's not like that on her way to work, I'd be worried and ask, "What happened to her?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+17 | -1] She's a friend of my friend'sㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSeeing that, I asked her if Mijoo has always been like that, and she said she (Mijoo) was like that too in high schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+21 | -1] The first picture, I freaking looked at it with astonishment. She's so freaking pretty...

[+12 | -0] Lee Mijoo, seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's lovely

[+10 | -0] I thought she did double eyelid surgery but it's natural


[+8 | -0] Honestly, Lee Mijoo has a lot of talents. It's unfortunate that she doesn't go on variety shows. Kei repeats her aegyo on variety shows so much that people don't really like it, and Jeong Yein appears by herself on a beauty show (but) it doesn't become a topic, and even so, if Lee Mijoo goes by herself on a variety show, I think she'll become kinda popular. It's frustrating that Woollim is only supporting Kei and Jeong Yein

[+8 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but I remember Mijoo since her debut because she's so pretty. Lee Mijoo is seriously freaking pretty ㅜㅜ



Lovelyz's Lee Mijoo




She's popular for her unusual Music Bank entranceㅋㅋㅋ
There are even people who tell (her), "I enjoyed your way to work~"ㅋㅋㅋ 


She made fans


shout, "Beautiful legs that outshine models'!!!!!!"ㅋㅋ



But she came out really chic as the result


1. Lee Mijoo's energy is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How did she hide this when she debuted?ㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋㄱ

2. It's so good that Mijoo and Jisoo are crashing down the images their company wanted for them to haveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whoa, but she's shockingly pretty

4. Unnie is so pretty, ugh

5. SeriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShe's like a chic, haughty ice princessㅋㅋㅋ

6. If you watch the video, even the reporters are all looking for her and asking, "Where's Mijoo?"ㅜㅜ Pretty

7. Lee Mijoo is really, really pretty..........Mijoo-unnie......................Unnie, take me...................

8. Would you marry me....

9. I've always thought that she's so pretty since before ㅜㅜㅠㅠIt's better because she's a beagle beauty like this ㅠㅠㅠ

10. This is the first time that I've seen her and she's really pretty......Why didn't I know about her.. She has this vibe of completely pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!from eyes!!!nose!!!lips!!!..*shivers*

11. Lee Mijoo, seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat if she hadn't become a celebrityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. AhㅋㅋㅋI saw the gif where she was wearing the denim shirt and pants, so it's this personㅋㅋㅋSeriously, from when she got off the car, her beagleness is no jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShe's cute

13. If I have someone like this around me, I think all my stress for the day will be gone just by seeing herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. She's a born female idol ....

15. There was a re-run of Weekly Idol today and I watched it. This person's crazy energy is no joke tooㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing at her random danceㅋㅋㅋ

16. Heol, I kind of thought that it'd be Mijoo. It really is Mijooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. I think it'll be awesome if she does a sexy concept...

18. A person who becomes an idol to shoot OTW pictures, that's Lee Mijoo...

19. Whoa, I saved the first picture as if I was possessed...

20. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI want to be her friend

21. I was laughing, but spaced out when I saw the last pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShe's really funny and pretty and does everything herself ㅠㅠㅠ

22. ㄱㄱㅋㅋㅋI definitely watch Mijoo's OTW videos these daysㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat day with the denim fashion is really awesome

23. Mijoo is pretty and her personality is freaking lively, so I like itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like she'll do well if she goes to variety shows

24. No, that's a person???? Not a doll????? She's so pretty, always fresh, exciting....

25. Those fans are not even Lovelyz fans, they're fans that she saw for the first time (and) it's so funny that she made them do it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She made them do it just before she entered the photo zone, so she came in late ㅠㅠㅠ She's so very cute
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.