May 11, 2018

Pretty Things Don't Always Have to Be Expensive, as Proven by Lovelyz's Managers



Real confetti is expensive, so when their manager was playing with jegichagi, he snipped off the frills and made Lovelyz's 'That Day' confetti stage prop

While snipping the jegi, the managers said they liked that it was cheap ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


With President Lee Jungyeop's personal suggestion, it was originally decided that they would only do this for the comeback week, but he's hoping that they would continue doing it, so I cheer on the managers' hard work...

[Instiz] An idol's confetti stage prop that was made by snipping off jegichagi

1. Mijoo has nothing (in her hands) but she looks naturalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Even the part on stage where they blow the confetti is new and fresh, and the outfits this time are so pretty

3. Lee Mijoo playing it coolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThey're so pretty that I don't see the confetti...

4. The confetti was so pretty and new!!!At times like this, I like Jungyeop again....

5. They like that it's cheapㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lovelyz is cute and the managers are cute tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I listened to their live today. I'm not even a fan but it was really funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋActually, one day before the comeback, the president said, "Let's do it for only a week," so they even made pockets when there were none..They said because of the good response, seems like they will do it more~~

7. Heol confetti is more expensive than I thought. It's up to 420,000 won just for one week of music show,,Ugh no wonder that it's burdensome,,,!!

8. Them pulling out (the confetti) from their pockets was so cute

9. Every time they perform, they fish out the confetti and then "Hoo~~🌸"

10. The gifs are so pretty that I keep looking at them...

11. In the second gif, what's with Kei laughing and shaking her hand because she blew but (the confetti) didn't flyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cuteㅠㅠ

12. That was really something new..!!!!!!

13. I don't like Jungyeopie, but I praise him for this... I think it becomes the point, so it's good...! But it looks like the kids go crazy finding their confetti...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. But where can I see that? I wanna see that
∟ 180429 Kiss the Radio!!

15. The first gif is so pretty I keep looking at it...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.