Sep 3, 2020

Mijoo Trends for Her Press Photo

She's so crazy pretty


Please check out Lovelyz's new song at 6 PM❤



[+84 | -6] Crazy. You're saying that's a press photo???? Crazy

[+64 | -6] I think the that tone suits her

[+34 | -3] Whoa, that's really Ulike ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her eyes are big, her face is small, her nose is pretty, she has no cheek fat and no cheekbone...

[+21 | -1] Mijoo is pretty for real


[+13 | -2] Mijoo?? right? She's freaking pretty. She has the face of a girl who would be popular among guys and girls

[+12 | -2] Whoa, press photo....She's really pretty, honestly

[+10 | -1] Mijoo is really so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSigh

[+9 | -1] In the MV too *shivers*


[+6 | -1] I watched the showcase yesterday and..I was really shocked







This promo is seriously.. her visual is crazy *shivers*...
Dropping at 6 PM!
Lovelyz's Obliviate!!

[theqoo] Lovelyz Lee Mijoo's visual at the showcase now.jpg

1. Heol, she's always been pretty but she's become a lot prettier

2. Crazy..Freaking pretty

3. I love that she looks like the coldest chic woman in the world but when she's hilarious when she opens her mouth ㅎㅎ

4. She's freaking pretty. I think she's be prettier if her boots just stick to her more

5. She's so gorgeous

6. Freaking pretty.. I think Mijoo is also one of the prettiest female idols out there

7. Mijoo is refreshingly pretty

8. Whoa, are they really press photos? Awesome

9. Her hair and makeup is pretty

10. Crazy, heol

11. Whoa, it seems like she lost more weight

12. She's always been pretty, but she gets prettier and prettier

13. Mijoo is really freaking pretty. Her appearance looks like one that will be really popular in China somehow

14. Her looks suit being called "Gorgeous" ㅋㅋ

15. I think she suits black hair...

16. I agree

17. I'm a fan who likes Mijoo's voice. Woollim CEO, I hope you'll give Mijoo a solo album too
∟ Right, right. I'm praying for a Mijoo solo album ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

18. She's really freaking pretty with black hair. The way her hair is parted also suits her

19. Whoa, awesome. That's crazy, she looks like a doll

20. She's always pretty

21. She's the prettiest in Lovelyz to me

22. She's totally a celebrity...







If you ask fans what are her legendary photos, a lot of them would mention her press photos

[theqoo] Lovelyz's Mijoo whose press photos come out better than fansite photos

1. Whoa, that's crazy

2. WhoaㅜFreaking pretty

3. Whoa... She's really freaking pretty

4. Her face is small

5. She's a goddess

6. Her proportions are so nice. She's freaking pretty

7. Crazy. If she looks like that in press photos then how does she look like in real life... She's very very pretty

8. Seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking pretty... It's a press photo but she's freaking pretty

9. What's with the last 2 photosㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look like a photoshootㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Whoa, crazy. She's freaaaking freaaking so pretty..Her face is crazy..

11. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe one on top is so freaking prettyㅋㅋ

12. She's pretty in a bit of a chic way, so the synergy of that with her tall figure is awesome

13. Whoa, how can press photos be like that? I was surprised as soon as I saw the first photo

14. Whoa, her press photos are freaking pretty

15. I think she would look indescribably beautiful in real life...




It's a press photo, but why is she honestly this pretty?
Please listen to Lovelyz's song a lot at 6 PM❤

[Instiz] Heol, Lee Mijoo's press photo is out and she's so pretty. Everyone take a look

1. Heol, Mijoo-unnie is the prettiest

2. Mijoo is pretty♥️

3. Whoa, my goodness

4. Her eyes are so big. I'm jealous...

5. I love you, Princessㅠㅜ

6. Whoa, she's really the Human Ulike

7. Press????????photo?? Whoa, awesome, seriously...

8. Just how big are her eyes

9. Her visual is insane

10. Whoa, she's really so pretty... Her eyes are the most gorgeous ever ㅠㅠ

11. Whoa, is her face for real?

12. Whoa, "The Human Ulike" really suits herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. This is still trending so I'm here again......She's really pretty...Is this really a press photo..?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. She's become even prettier

15. ????????????????
∟ Whoa, I'm not lying, I thought she was an anime character

16. Whoa, I think this is the prettiest Mijoo photo that I've ever seen. Whoa, awesome

17. How can a person look like that

18. Whoa, her features are really clear....

19. Ah, I was gonna eat but I saw Mijoo's photo? Magic that turns tasteless food to delicious

20. She's so pretty. She's seriously my goddess ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

21. Mijoo is such a true idol..

22. I can't believe this is a press photo.... I think I'll be turned upside down if I see her in real life

23. Whoa, you're telling me this is a press photo???????

24. I guess she really lost more weightㅠ She's so thin ㅠㅠ

25. This press photos is really so pretty too

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.