Sep 1, 2020

Anticipations Are Through the Roof With the 'Obliviate' Performance Teaser




1. Whoa, this is so awesome

2. Lovelyz is determine. Awesome...This is so good

3. When I heard the instrumental at the start, it felt like a Lovelyz style, but when the song started, it didn't feel like that ㅋㅋㅋ I'm curious of the full version

4. It's totally different from the concepts they've done so far. I like their previous vibe better, but this is just drasticㅋㅋI'm looking forward to it

5. The MV will be so prettyㅠㅠ I'm anticipating it

6. So crazy. I can't say anything other than "Crazy"

7. I feel the song will be good

8. Whoa, this is so good. Ah, this is so good, though????? Crazyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. This definitely feels different than before ㅎㅎ I'm looking forward to the MV. From the teaser alone, I can see that they put care into it

10. This is worth waiting a long time for

11. The feel is nice. Lovelyz, be successful

12. Whoa, they totally changed their vibe

13. Oh, the beat at the back is nice *shivers* I'm looking forward to it

14. Ah, crazy. Jeong Yein is really pretty

15. ㅠㅜ Is it because I just watched 'Korea's Ghost Stories'? It's so chilling.. They're not burning pieces of someone from 'Beautiful Days', right..?

16. Whoa, the sound is really good ㅋㅋㅋ

17. Whoa, the song is really my style

18. So freaking crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ There's that vibe that Lovelyz's previous b-sides had, but it feels deeper in this

19. No, Kei smiling doesn't seem like she's smiling. It's totally chilling. This vibe, whoa ㅠㅠ

20. Kya...The sound is awesome *shivers* The bass *shivers*

21. Whoa ㅋㅋㅋ Kei was so pretty that I screamed as soon as she appeared ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

22. It sounds so good to my ears

23. Wow, the song this time is really good, though? It looks like they changed their concept. I think they did well

24. The concept is absolutely different, but it suits them better than I thoughtㅋㅋㅋIt's perfect with their vocal colors too..

25. Whoa, the Obliviate part is so good

26. It's so goodㅠㅠ I think it's a song that fits the vocal colors of all their main vocalists

27. It's nice. It's much better than I thought

28. Mijoo is freaking pretty

29. The concept is totally different. I'm curious of the full song

30. I'm a fan of another group, but as far as I know, they've been preparing for this album for a long time, so I can immediately see that they didn't waste that time? I'll have to download the song and listen to it properly when it's released. I'll support them!
∟ They were supposed to comeback around May-June and recording was all done at the beginning of the year. Thank you for writing good things as a fan of another group. I wish you good luckㅠㅠ

31. It's Lovelyz's unique coldness, but I love the dark vibe thereㅠㅠ

32. But BabSol really has no part in the chorus. I was looking forward to her because I thought she'll be the most suited for this concept, so that's a shameㅠㅠㅠ

33. The song is nice, but the MV is the best

34. Oh, this is new

35. Oh, it's kind of different, but it still has the Lovelyz feel to itㅋㅋㅋ That's amazing ㅋㅋㅋ

36. The song is crazy. I love it so freaking much

37. They're so freaking coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so looking forward to this for real

38. The song is good, but the vibe of the MV is amazing ㅜㅜ

39. It's really good, though?? It's like a merciless version of 'Destiny'

40. Oh, I like this. I do. They served a spoonful of Lovelyz's unique cold vibe

41. Whoa what the, this is so good, Lovelyz

42. I watched this earlier and liked it so much that I keep watching it. It's honestly awesome how catchy it is

43. I think this sounds way better than the highlight medley

44. I got goosebumps at Jisoo's acting

45. Whoa, I played this at work and I got chills so I came to Theqoo and of course it's a hot topic



This is a promo post for Lovelyz who are coming back on September 1st with 'Obliviate'. If you don't like it, please don't say anything and just press Back, please



Lovelyz is coming back as a group on September 1st after ‘Beautiful Days’ a year and 4 months ago ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

As you can see in the teaser picture, their concept this time shows another challenge for Lovelyz


They're coming back after a very long time, so they knew how much their fans have missed them, so they're throwing fans content every day since August 18th even though the comeback is on September 1st.. Woollim is doing a good job these days. I'm really happy


Finally, the last content is the MV performance version teaser and I can't think of anything other than legendary for this concept

The vibe from the beginning is unusual




Their good looks this time are all .... just crazy

What surprised me the most while watching the teaser was the scene where Jisoo's acting skills are exploding...!


At last, the choreo feels like something new for Lovelyz. It really suits them....!



The Lovelyz members and fans have all been waiting for this group comeback for a year and 4 months
So I hope everyone will look forward to it and like it a lot
'Obliviate' on September 1st, let's hit big!!!!!!!!!



[+42 | -4] Ryu Sujeong's gesture during "Down down" is crazy


[+40 | -1] The teaser is freaking classy;; I love you, Woollim ㅠㅠㅠ


[+32 | -2] I'm really anticipating Lovelyz's comeback this time

[+20 | -1] I freaking love Lovelyz's unique chilling and scary vibe...


[+17 | -0] I'm a Buddy, but Lovelyz are really the coolest this time ㅜㅜㅜ I'm looking forward to it!! I have to listen to 'Wag-zak' today.. Hurry hurry

[+17 | -0] I freaking love short-haired Jeong Yein... I pray that she bleaches her hair next time


[+17 | -1] I think Kei's beauty has peaked this time


[+16 | -0] I'm a fan of another group, but Lovelyz is a group whose music I trust to listen to, so I even listened to their b-sides in all their albums. I also have been waiting for this new album so muchㅠㅠ Congratulations on the comeback and I hope this album will be really successful

[+15 | -1] I like this outfit the best...


[+14 | -0] Surprisingly(?), Kei really freaking suits something cold....


∟[+1 | -0] She's like the princess of the Spring who turned dark and become the Ice Princessㅜㅜ

[+13 | -0] They're coming back after changing their concept, so I've always had that anticipation, but I got dizzy and went crazy after seeing the teaser

[+12 | -1] Seriously, it's so dope....


[+9 | -0] It'd be nice if we also have Chinese fans.. They would've pulled 50,000 copies as the basis

[+9 | -0] I heard the choreographer for this song is Chae Dasom-nim (from FREEMIND)... Awesome. I'm looking forward to itㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+9 | -0] I hate September but I'm only waiting for September 1st ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+9 | -0] A summary of their concept..


[+9 | -0] It's already tomorrow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love it

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.