Sep 3, 2020

Lovelyz Releases 'Obliviate' to Great Response + Jisoo



[theqoo] Lovelyz 7th mini album title track 'Obliviate' MV

1. The song is so good

2. The thumbnail is freaking pretty

3. The song was really well-picked

4. I'm a bit taken aback..by the chorus..

5. Their image is totally different?!!! The song is nice!!

6. I'm watching it and I love Jeong Yein's intro part

7. Whoa, this concept is nice

8. I'm a fan of another group and I watched it at 6:01 PM. It would've been nicer if they had another husky vocalist. The last chorus would've blown me away. It just looks a bit weak

9. One of their group dance outfits had things hanging off of themㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ

10. Yein's charming voice was emphasized the right way

11. The MV has quality. I teared up at the last half of it

12. Yoo Jiae is really prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


13. The instrumental is so good

14. I think they changed their concept, but there's still Lovelyz's unique delicateness? so it's good. I think the song is a bit boring, but I think it'll be addictive as I keep listening to it

15. I think Mijoo renewed her visual peak this time

16. Oh, nice. Lovelyz whom I trust to listen to

17. I think they're using BabSol's powerful high note well at some point

18. Heol, this is my style

19. ㅠㅠIt's so good from the intro

20. Seo Jisoo is pretty. Seo Jisoo and Ryu Sujeong are the most impressive

21. This is the song that fits my taste the most out of all Lovelyz songs so far. Heol heol

22. Oh, ohㅋㅋ There's Lovelyz's unique color but it's definitely a concept change. The song is really goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

23. Jisoo without bangs is insane...

24. How can all of them renew their beauty peaks *shivers* I think the song is good too

25. It's much better than I thought. Seems like it's different compared to their previous songs but it sounds like their previous songs too. I hope they'll do well

26. Does Yoo Jiae only do one part at the very back? Her screentime is really severely little

27. I think they changed moderately

28. The song is good and their faces are crazy,, I'm anticipating the stage too

29. What's the name of the member in the middle by the window wearing blue contact lenses with black straight hair?

30. It's nice. It fits them. All of their vocal colors are nice too

31. Heol, why is the song this good? I just put it on and was surprised

32. The covering eyes choreo is so cool

33. The song is good. I think it emphasized Lovelyz's unique chilling vibe well. It's true that this is a Lovelyz song done by Lovelyz. I'm anticipating the stage

34. The choreo at the intro is unique. It's pretty. I thought they were about to do "Fighting!" but it was the choreo

35. It's even better than I thought!!

36. I think they did the vocal arrangement well and the song is good too

37. 2:54 Lee Mijoo is freaking pretty ,,, I keep repeating it

38. They did so well. I have no regrets buying the album.

39. HeolㅠㅠIt's so goodㅠㅠ It's new, but it also sounds like Lovelyz

40. I like the song so much so I keep listening to it. Lovelyz, I hope you'll do well this time

41. Oh, it does sound like a Lovelyz song but it's newㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song is good

42. I think they suit this kind of concept too, but the song isn't my style. Apart from that, I think the response is good, so that's nice

43. The "Down down" part is nice

44. I'm shocked... I thought it would've been unfortunate that they changed concepts, but they did it properly ㅠㅠㅠ Be successful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

45. The MV was really well-shot

46. The point choreo is really my style *shivers* The choreo where they move their shoulders really suits them

47. I personally liked it, but they completely removed that slightly old vibe that they hadㅋㅋ JIN's part in particular is nice. I think her voice suits the song's concept. I'm sad that it's shortㅠ

48. Whoa, this album is legendary ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The best masterpiece album has come out

49. I think from the title track to the b-sides, they're all so good

50. This is totally a Lovelyz songㅋㅋㅋIt's so good

51. Starting from the beats in the intro it's already so nice, seriouslyㅜㅠㅜ

52. I can feel the Lovelyz vibe

53. Whoa, I want to see the dance video quickly ㅠ

54. Sigh,, BabSol, be a vocalist foreverㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

55. It has the 'Moonlight' feel. It's so good

56. The song's addictiveness is dope. When I first listened to it I was like, "It's okay~" but I keep thinking of the Obliviate part

57. I don't think they have a lot of fans on theqoo but the comments are more than I thought
∟ Because a lot of people also listen to them even when they're not a fan, that's why the comments are many

58. I watched the showcase just now and it was even better performed ㅠㅠ 'Obliviate' is so good

59. Watching the showcase, it has a different vibe than the MV but in a good way.

60. ... Seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The intro is insane





[theqoo] Lovelyz 'Obliviate' stage

1. The choreo is crazy!

2. The song is good and the choreo is pretty tooㅠ

3. It's even better to see it performedㅠㅠㅠ

4. The dance starting from 2:30 is so good. Crazy

5. I think everything was well-picked this time around

6. Whoa, they really prepared a lot for the stage

7. Oh, the freaking pretties

8. I think this song is insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's amazing that Lovelyz are good at doing this kind of concept too

9. I was gonna upload this but you've uploaded it firstㅋㅋㅋ The performance is really good

10. The thumbnail is like Gryffindor/Slytherin

11. "The flower petals that bloomed in my heart have all disappeared" -> This part is freaking amazing

12. It's my first time seeing Kei using her face a lot like this and she's good at doing sorrowful faces

13. Oh, I was curious of this!!!

14. I love Lovelyz so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ

15. The song, choreo, hair and makeup, I like everythingㅠㅠ

16. Whoa, I thought they were rookies. They're good at doing a different concept too

17. I love it. This is the first time that I'm this desperate to see another group's music show performance

18. Crazy. The girls are freaking pretty

19. The song is nice. As expected of the group whose music I trust to listen to..

20. The song is good, but the performance is even better

21. The choreo and the formation are nice.

22. The choreo really suits the song. It makes the song better

23. The dance is so pretty



Melon
#31


Bugs
#2



1. This is so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think this is the best Lovelyz song after 'That Day'

2. Wow, congratulations. This is real-time??? Congratulations

3. I think they did really well charting in, so I hope they can maintain that+rise

4. The song is honestly good

5. Awesome, wow

6. Oh, that's nice. It's enough if they can maintain that

7. Let's keep climbing up!! #5 on Genie!!

8. Whoa, good job on charting in. Congratulations

9. The song is so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI hope they'll do well

10. Rise more. This song is good

11. #2 on Bugs and #5 on Genie ㅠㅠ Lovelyz, fighting ㅠ

12. I hope they'll skyrocketㅠ

13. As expected of Lovelyz ㅋㅋ They're strong even after more than a year of hiatus

14. I have no Lovelyz song in my playlist other than 'That Day' but I think this new song is really awesome. I keep listening to it

15. The chorus and everything are nice. It's so good

16. Whoa, aren't those really high..? But the song is good. I like songs packed with melody like this

17. The song is nice. It's my type

18. All the songs in the album are good

19. I hope they'll be even more successful

20. I trust Lovelyz to give me good music! As expected, it's good




ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I felt emotional with her when I saw thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
They charted in at #5 on Genie and #2 on Bugs and they've been maintaining the rankingsㅠㅠㅠ


1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠJitddu-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠNo, I for real cried when I saw the girls' reactions

2. Heol, she's so pretty

3. We'll make sure to give you a trophy...ㅠㅠㅠ

4. I cried too, I'm seriousㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Girls, congratulations

5. ㅠㅠㅠShe's cuteㅠㅠㅠ

6. Meanwhile, what's going on with her features.. She's honestly pretty

7. Don't cry, Jisoo ㅠㅠ

8. Aigo ㅠㅠㅠ I'm tearing up as well ㅠㅠㅠ

9. Jisoo-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ We'll work hard in streamingㅠㅠ

10. Heol, they're maintaining the rankings? Crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ They maintained it even at 10 PMㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ That's awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠ I keep repeating the song too... But the song is really good!!!
∟ Heol...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thanks so much for listening to itㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Our Jisoo who's pretty even when she's tearing up ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. I really support themㅠㅠㅠ

13. No, wait a second, the clothes...

14. That's Jisoo?? I thought it was Yein for a moment. They really look alike
∟ Whoa, I can see that she resembles Yein too
∟ Jisoo and Yein really look alike, right?🤭
∟ Whoa, I agree. I've never thought that Jisoo and Yein look alike, but they do here
∟ For a moment, I thought it was Myungeunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Congratulations! I'm a fan of another group but I keep listening to the song

16. I listened to the song after reading this and it's good. I added it to my playlistㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠJisoo-ya, congratulationsㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜHave fun!!!!!

18. Whoa, she really suits black hair

19. Why do I feel touchedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThere'll be more good things for you

20. Heol ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm more moved

21. Heol, I saw her face and was like, "Whoa," and as I was scrolling down, I paused. Her outfit isn't my style, but she pulls it off with her face. She's so pretty for real.....

22. Seo Jisooㅠㅠㅠ Even her pouting face is pretty. Pretty. Let's hit big with this albumㅠ

23. Lovelyz, fighting~ I'm a fan of another group, but I really support them!

24. Heol, I thought it was Yein-nim,, Jisoo-nim is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Fighting, Lovelyz ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

25. Whoa, she's so pretty... I really hope this song will hit big!






I didn't know she was this pretty.....  They're having a showcase right now and her face is just crazy.. Moreover, this is a bad screenshot, but *shivers* She's easy-going and pretty, so she's like a senior whom female juniors are after ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's so pretty. Lovelyz made a comeback, so please check it out. The song is really good. The b-side 'Memories' and the first track are so crazy



[+73 | -15] It's just astonishing that she has monolids with this face..


[+57 | -13] Jisoo is so pretty


[+51 | -12] Those two same aged friends are really so pretty

[+33 | -4] Jeong Yein and Seo Jisoo being in the same group is really.. legendaryㅠㅠ I've high-fived with Jisoo-unnie before and I looked into her eyes for a bit and her eyes really sucked me in..? It was like I was enchanted ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The gif is of the cuties YeinJisooMijoo


[+22 | -6] But hasn't Seo Jisoo always been popular for being pretty? When people are talking about freaking pretty idols with monolids, people always point out Seulgi-Seo Jisoo-Irene, rightㅋㅋㅋ

[+21 | -3] Seo Jisoo is just such a goddess


[+20 | -3] Mijoo is also pretty!! Jisoo, even her side profile is amazing

[+17 | -4] Unnie, I love you.. Can I be unnie's keychain..? I don't know, anyway, I love you.. Please show a lot of love towards 'Obliviate' ❤️


[+15 | -3] Kids, Seo Jisoo has a web drama and it's freaking fun. She's also good at acting
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.