Nov 15, 2016

Yein's Superior Body





[Pann] The class of Jung Yein's body

[+104 | -6] Looks really nice



[+87 | -3] Because she used to dance, her body line when she's dancing is pretty, she's tall, and she has a nice body..

[+82 | -3] She's still a 98line

[+37 | -7] When they were doing volunteer work at the abandoned dogs shelter, Yein came wearing a badge that supports comfort women

[+37 | -2] Please look at our maknaeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+33 | -1] Goran goran, so prettyㅠㅠ You'll be an adult soon and if she becomes a mature beauty later, the fans will die...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
[+33 | -0] Yein is freaking pretty♡Lovelyz, let's walk on a flowery path♡

[+29 | -0] Pretty

[+28 | -1] I was shocked when I saw this..She has monolids but she's really prettyㅠ

[+25 | -1] I can attest to this. I'm a Red Velvet fan but when I watched fancams, she really stole my attention... Seulgi has a dancing line that is brimming with energy and girl crush feeling, but Jung Yein-nim has a different, like an elegant Korean dancing line.... Personally, Jung Yein-nim's Hi~ dance is really my typeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want a Velvelyz collaboration.....
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.