Nov 29, 2016

Lovelyz Announced Their First Concert

Lovelyz


1. Heol
∟ I want to go

2. I will go!!!I'm gonna go!!!!!!I'm gonna go!!!!!!!

3. Lovelyz have a lot of excellent songs so if I go to the concert, I think it would be interesting to hear them ㅠㅡㅠ

4. Kya I want to go. The logo is really Lovelyz lovely..8ㅅ8

5. Ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ whyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I don't have any money this month or next monthㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Heolheolheol
∟ Infinite are summer, and Lovelyz are winter?

7. It's on my birthday..I really want to go. I know all the lyrics to Lovelyz's songs by heartㅠㅅㅠ

8. Truthfully, Lovelyz's songs are all good so I want to go, but the money...Keheup...
∟ The logo is really power lovely

9. I have to goㅜㅜㅜIt's my babies' first concert

10. Everyone can see that the logo is lovely,,,cute

11. I'm not a fan but I want to go. It seems like the atmosphere will be awesome

12. Lovelyz in Winterland, what the, it's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Whoa!!!Their first concert is on my birthday!!!
∟ Destiny~!

14. I definitely have to goㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ If it's Winterland then it seems like the atmosphere will be daebakㅠ

15. Heol the logo is cute and pretty

16. Heol I want to go. They really have a lot of masterpieces. Even from their debut, their songs are masterpieces

17. I'm anticipating. I will definitely go see my girlfriendsㅎㅅㅎ

18. It's Winterland, I think the outfits will be pretty

19. Thank you Godㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅡㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ Mom, Dad, thank you for giving birth to meㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ I'm anticipating for Lovelyz. I will definitely go. The concert I was hoping for so much... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ

20. Wah wah I want to go and see my Myungeun ㅎㅎ I'm doing part-time job too wah wah..

21. I don't know if their throat condition will be okay because it's 3 daysㅠㅠㅠ They shouldn't do it if they're sick... Anyway, I want to goㅠㅠㅠ

22. I'm really going to this one

23. Seriously, since the kids' debut, I've waited for their concert, but of all days, why does it start on the day that I will go abroad

24. Heol the name is cute that I got a heart attackㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

25. Heol they have a lot of excellent songs. I want to go 8ㅅ8
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.