Dec 2, 2016

Lovelyz Unveils Concert Poster


It's the girl group Lovelyz!




1. Freaking prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
∟ Let's do one song with this concept, Woollimㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Whoa who is that on the left in the purple mantle? She's really pretty...
∟ It's Mijoo!!

3. My gosh, it's cute

4. The ambiance is freaking awesome.. Super pretty....

5. Myungeun is really prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Jisoo-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠYou're so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Fairies >,<

8. Heok who's the one wearing yellow mantle on my right? She's so pretty
∟ It's Yoo Jiae!!! Yoo Jiae!

9. My girls... They're so beautiful... and dazzling together...

10. Heol it's pretty. It's good

11. Heol Yoo Jiae is so prettyㅜㅜ

12. Heol really pretty kids ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to goㅠㅠㅠ

13. Really prettyㅠㅠㅠYein gradually gets prettierㅠㅜ

14. Whoa Yoo Jiae looks like a doll ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

15. Who's on the right wearing the yellow mantle? She's really pretty..
∟ She's Ryu Sujeong!
∟ Soon she'll have the feeling of my girl^!^
∟ ...!

16. Heol it's pretty, it's my type

17. As expected, the logo team at Woollim works the hardest
∟ After I said this, if it turns out that they outsourced... (hides)

18. Whoa honestly, they're princessesㅜㅠ

19. The Christmas feel is really pretty ㅋㅋㅋ

20. Seriously it's exactly!like LovelyzㅋㅋㅋㅋPrettyㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ

21. Prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Woollim, give us just one winter song..

22. I want those mantles

23. Who is the one on the back with no bangs wearing a pink mantleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSeriously, she's really pretty
∟ It's Jisoo, Jisooㅜㅜㅜ

24. The logo reminds me of Baskin-Robbins

25. Heol, really pretty......♡ Kim Keiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

26. If it's like this then there's no other choice but to go... Wah wah

27. I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're the idols that I'd bet my life onㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

28. WowㅋIt's totally pinkㅋㅋ

29. I want to die... I can't go to my kids' concert...

30. Mijoo is so prettyㅠㅠ
∟ Myungeun is cute too
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.