Dec 18, 2016

Jisoo the Monolids Goddess

 Lovelyz's Seo Jisoo



Actress Kim Goeun



Singer Baek A Yeon




1. I acknowledge Jisoo ㅠㅠ She has monolids but she's prettier than those with double eyelids!

2. Seo Jisoo looks the best..ㅠ

3. I thought Jisoo would've been here.. So pretty

4. For me it's Seo Jisoo, Park Boyoung and Kim Yuna!!

5. Coming in while shouting "Jisoo" (*ˊૢᵕˋૢ*)

6. My love who has the best face among idols.... So pretty ㅠㅠ
7. Jisoo is really pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Sohee, Jisoo, Park Boyoung

9. I just realized that Seo Jisoo is pretty

10. Jisoo-yaㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜWah wah our JisooㅜㅜActually, I thought Kim Boyoung, Ahn Sohee and Xiumin would be here..

11. It's good that you're viewing Jisoo prettily but this type of comment will eventually lead to disagreement of people bringing others down and giving their opinions.. I don't think fans have any choice but to be vague
12. DidyuㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜMineeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

13. Heol... Jisoo-unnie♡

14. Our Jisoo is really pretty, isn't she... ㅜㅜ

15. Jisoo-nim is pretty..

16. Seo Jisoo is really a monolids goddessㅠSohee and Kim Yuna too..!

17. ㅠㅠOur pretty Jisoo..ㅠㅠㅠFor me, Jisoo is the best among all the monolids celebrities..ㅠㅠ

18. Jittu is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠMonolids prettier than double eyelids

19. Jisoo is really the prettiest among the monolids celebritiesㅠㅠ

∟ Kya a natural beauty
20. Jittu's monolids are the best ㅠㅁㅠ

21. For me, Kim Yuna, Park Boyoung, Seo Jisoo

22. Jisoo is for real

23. Seo Jisoo is really pretty 8ㅁ8

24. Yeinnie...

25. Jung Yein, Kim Dahyunㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.