Dec 27, 2016

Everyone Is Going Crazy over Mijoo's Visual







Lovelyz's Lee Mijoo

(more photos at the source)


1. Mijoo is really beautifulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ No, but she looks like she lost weightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWhy did she become prettier...

2. She's really for real . . While I was watching their stage I went "Heol a pretty person like this exists"

3. Heol it's my first time seeing her but she looks really pretty..

4. Mijoo stole my attention on stage... She's so very pretty

5. No, seriously, this is not a lie, I didn't make this up. I really watched the stage and she was so pretty......

6. Every time I watch Lovelyz's stage, she with "Even when I shine on you~" she's so pretty during this part, so... I couldn't breathe....

7. GodMijooㅠㅠㅠEven though the stage was short, the girls looked prettyㅠㅠ

8. Midyu is the prettiest in the world, isn't sheㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. That's right. Last time I saw her at Hongdae and she was really pretty8ㅅ8

10. She was pretty on tonight's stage so she continuously caught my eyes

11. While watching Gayo Daejun tonight I feel like there's no concept that Lovelyz wouldn't be able to pull off

12. The chokerㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's too highㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so pretty...I think I'm falling for her

13. I couldn't breathe starting from the first pic...

14. Seriously, Mijoo is really pretty. It's unfortunate that people don't know about itㅠㅠ

15. From a long time ago I've thought that she's pretty. From now on, I hope her beauty can become a subject

16. Mijoo's beauty explosion....So pretty♡

17. While I was watching Lovelyz's stage, she was pretty so I got curious of who she was!

18. She's so pretty. Seriously when she got a one shot (close up) I went, "Heok"

19. Whoa she's really a goddess

20. Out of all who came out tonight, she was the prettiest

21. Lee MijooㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜHer beauty is really crazyㅜㅜㅜㅜ

22. It seems like Lovelyz's members beauties these days are crazyㅠㅠ

23. Heol I kept thinking that she was pretty. So this person is Lee Mijoo... Daebak, she's very pretty

24. Ah, so it was Mijoo ㄷㄷ So pretty

25. She's really, very very pretty so I stared at her...

26. Whoa I knew that she was originally pretty but she's seriously prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

27. Heol that's right. I watched the red carpet and I couldn't see anyone but her and Jisooㅠㅠㅠ

28. She's so pretty. I looked her up just nowㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

29. Oh there's someone with this kind of aura in Lovelyz

30. Mijoo-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠMijooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI screamed when I saw her because she's so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠMijoo-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

31. I'm jealous of her face type...

32. While watching, I was curious of who she was..!!

33. Whoa...Look at her beautyㅠㅠㅠ

34. She suits her name and her face well

35. Whoa pretty. But isn't her hair brown....

36. So prettyㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ But she's too thinㅠ ㅠ She's going to get hurtㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

37. Okcheon's pride,,,!

38. Actually when I saw her I really thought she was a doll...

39. Woollim-ah, please push Mijoo a lot tooㅠㅠㅠ

40. Whoa she's really a visual... I regret that I didn't know she was this beautiful ㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.