Dec 18, 2016

Which Lovelyz B-side Track Is Your Favorite?

I'm a fan of other groups but their songs are really great;
It's like their non-title tracks are better than their title tracks,,?
I just listened to Bookmark and I regretted why I just listened to it nowㅋ
I have a test on Monday but I'm listening to their songsㅜㅜ

By any chance, for the people who don't listen to them
Shooting Star, Goodnight Like Yesterday, Circle, Heart, Goodbye Chapter 1
There's a lot of good songs other than those but definitely try listening to these songs at least once, they're really great
I'm becoming a fan..

+)..?? This became a Talker's Choiceㅜㅜ This glory is for Lovelyz and Lovelinus!!

I eventually entered the fandomㅜㅜ
My bias is the lead vocal, Big Soojungie><
The song of my life, the one that made me a fan, is Bookmark♥

While listening to Sweet and Sour, Secret Journey, Hug Me, and other songs written in the comment section, I think it was a good thing that I entered the fandomㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I have to go study for the test now. Ppyong!
(I want to go to their concert....)

[Pann] Whoa, Lovelyz

[+21 | -1] Thank youㅜㅜㅜㅜ It's been a long time since good comments about our girls are put upㅜㅜㅜ Enter the fandom!(Clap!) Enter the fandom!(Clap!) If you come to Fan Talks, Lovelinuses will give you lots of photos!♡ OP-ya, thank you

[+21 | -0] Normally I like idols because of their looks or their charms, but I entered the Lovelyz fandom because of their songsㅠㅠ Thank you for liking Lovelyz a lot!!♥

[+20 | -0] ㅎㅎ Even among fans, a lot of them think that the B-sides are better than the title tracks~ You recommended the really good songs. Prepare well for your test and if you listen to their songs while taking a break, they will heal you~

[+13 | -1] Euheong ㅠㅠ BeBe and Goodbye Chapter One are really good. When people think of Lovelyz's B-sides they always think of Goodnight Like Yesterday, and I'm sad about that ㅠㅠ. Personally, I like Doll, Secret Journey, How to Be a Pretty Girl. There's a lot of good songs among all their songs but the kids around don't know them that well so I work hard in going around promoting them!!♡


[+12 | -0] That's right...Definitely try listening to Circle, Goodnight Like Yesterday!


[+10 | -0] Secret Journey ㄱㄱ The songs on their latest album, Destiny, were all good. Really, I'm a fan of other groups as well but I downloaded all the songs on the Destiny album and my nephew/niece listens to them a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Try listening to Amusement Park again, it's freaking good. When the clock turns twelve~~~~ (T/N: Amusement Park lyrics) This part is really nice

[+10 | -1] That's right, their B-sides are freaking awesome....Heart and Hug Me, Secret Journey and Sweet and Sour are nice

[+8 | -0] It's a title song but I think Hi~ is a masterpiece. Why didn't it hit big, that's the real question

[+8 | -0] My Top 3 songs are Circle, Heart and Hug Me. Circle especially is a freaking great song

[+7 | -0] Thank you for liking Lovelyz's songs! :) Lovelyz's songs are nice, aren't they ㅎㅎ Also, for me, the members' solo songs No Better Than Strangers (Baby Soul), Gone (JIN), Delight (Jiae) are also good!

[+6 | -0] I'm also a fan of other groups (confirmation allowed) but I like Lovelyz's B-sides. Bookmark is really good, the rap fits the songs. Goodnight Like Yesterday is also nice, JIN's solo song, Gone, and Jiae's solo song, Delight, I think they're good too


[+6 | -0] How to Be a Pretty Girl is good tooㅎ

[+5 | -0] Try listening to their 1st album, it's super goodㅠㅠ

[+5 | -0] Me too, lately I'm listening to Doll and the atmosphere is freaking awesome

[+5 | -0] I'm a Lovelinus but Lovelyz's B-sides are great... Listen to them a lot!!♡_♡


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.