Dec 29, 2016

The Jisoos









 1. Both of them are pretty

2. JittuㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAh pretty. They look like the standard double eyelids beauty and monolids beauty

3. They're different but look identical ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So pretty

4. Both of them are really beautiful

5. Jisoo is the prettier one among all the Jisoos♥

6. It'd be nice if the title is x instead of vs^^Because it's my type

7. Both of them are pretty so please don't compare them ㅠㅠㅠ
∟ I really want my face to look like Lovelyz's Jisoo... Her aura...

8. As expected, Jisoo is prettier than Jisoo !

9. I think Jisoo is prettier but Jisoo is also pretty

10. It seems like Jisoo is prettier than Jisoo

11. The aura of Lovelyz's Jisoo, wow.... Her beauty is the top among monolid idols...
∟ How can she be so pretty, whoa her beautyㄷㄷㄷ

12. Whoa BP's Jisoo is daebak

13. Jisooㅜㅜㅜㅜ She has monolids but she's so prettyㅜㅜㅜ Both of them are prettyㅠㅠ

14. Lovelyz's Jisoo is really freaking pretty in real life... Her face is really small... I've seen her right in front of me and she was really a goddessㅠㅠㅠ

15. They're both pretty but my type is Lovelyz's Jisoo... I want to have her faceㅠㅠ

16. Double eyelids Jisoo, monolids Jisoo, kya ㅠㅠㅠ Both of them are so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

17. Every time I see Lovelyz's Jisoo, she has monolids but her eyes are big and I think she's so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Unnieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

18. 8ㅅ8 Our Jisoo is so pretty... ㅠㅠ Lovelyz, I love you... And BP's Jisoo is really a top beauty... All of BP are so pretty...

19. My two favorite Jisoos ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThey're so freaking pretty ㅠㅠㅠHow are you this pretty

20. Both are the prettiest in the world
∟ Seo Jisoo, marry me..

21. I love them both. They're very very prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

22. JichyuㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI love youㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠBut first, BP is mine...Freaking pretties..;

23. It looks like they're both are really pretty. Their eyes are so big...

24. Of course, Jisoo is prettier than Jisoo, right?

25. Jisoos are all pretty. Seventeen's Jisoo as well....(whispers)


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.