Dec 30, 2016

Rise 94z

Subjective

Listed according to debut dates



Girl's Day's Yura, Minah




Red Velvet's Irene, Seulgi






Lovelyz's Mijoo, Jisoo




Twice's Tzuyu, Dahyun

Everyone is freaking pretty

[Instiz] Girl groups with standard double eyelid and monolid beauty members

(T/N: Fans have been calling Mijoo & Jisoo as 미지수 (Mijisoo) which can mean "Beautiful Jisoo". We just thought you should know, though we'll still be translating it as Mijoo & Jisoo.)

1. I acknowledge Girl's Day, Red Velvet and Twice!
∟ By any chance, why didn't you acknowledge Lovelyz?
∟ I thought of Yein instead of Jisoo~

2. I thought of Mijoo & Jisoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. It seems like among monolid idols, Seo Jisoo is the prettiest. She's really pretty
∟ 22 So pretty...
∟ 333She's so pretty. Rather than a chic feeling, she looks refreshingㅠㅠㅠ
∟ 44
∟ 4444
∟ 555 She's seriously the only one among the monolid idols who is my type
∟ 66666 She's glamorously pretty
∟ (Basically until 27) (There are 30 people who seconded this comment)

4. Mijoo-Jisoo visual line

5. All of them are prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. RV and Lovelyz are bull's eye

7. Lovelyz. My prediction was right

8. Jisoo has monolids but it's the first time that I see a pretty idol with big eyes like her..

9. I love the Mijoo & Jisoo lineㅠㅠㅠ I support the 94line. Jisoo has monolids but I wonder how she can have big eyes and be glamorously prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I can see Lovelyz rising

11. Lovelyzㅜㅜㅜ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ㅜㅜㅜㅜRV members are also pretty

12. I acknowledge all of themㅠㅠ

13. It seems like all the Lovelyz members are really pretty

14. Mijoo is so pretty

15. The feeling is really good with Lovelyz these daysㅠㅠ Please comeback quickly!

16. Whoa, Lovelyz are so pretty

17. The four groups are all prettyㅠㅠ And Mijoo & Jisoo, I love youㅠㅠ

18. I perfectly acknowledge this hoho I thought of Lovelyz exactly

19. I really like Jisoo's appearance. To my standard, she's the best among monolid idols

20. As expected of Lovelyz's Mijoo & Jisoo!! If you don't consider double eyelid or monolid, Jisoo is just really pretty. I want her good looks to be known worldwide. Everyone, our Jittu is this prettyㅠㅠ

21. Lovelyz. For real, they're the standards. Double eyelid, clap! Monolid, clap! They have themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

22. I don't particularly like Lovelyz but Mijoo and Seo Jisoo seem so pretty

23. Jisoo-ya, Dahyun-ahㅠㅠㅠ

24. Mijoo is so very pretty..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

25. Our Lovelyzㅠㅠㅠㅠ 94zㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.