Dec 10, 2016

JIN? Myungeun?


It seems like Lovelyz's JIN has given up on calling herself with her stage name on their Twitter account
She refers to herself not as "JIN" but her real name, "Myungeun" and the other members call her with "Myungeun"
She rarely refers to herself by her stage name


She referred to herself as "JIN" on their Twitter, but..


From here she she started referring to herself with her real name


Finally just now, on a tweet, she put a hashtag of her real name, Myungeunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Looks like she's given up on referring to herself with her stage name even on their Twitterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I don't know how to end this. I'm going to slightly promote that Lovelyz is releasing a new song on April 25th. I'll step back with a gif of Drumstick Detective J.I.N!

[Instiz] The idol who looks like she gave up even on Twitter

1. Myungeun really suits "Myungeun"ㅜㅜㅎㅎㅎㅎ

2. Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. But why is her nickname "Ddinggeun"?? Are "Myung" and "Dding" similar...
∟ "Myunggeunnie" is her original nickname.. The "Tting" is an optical illusion when you see the "Myung"...? How should I explain...










4. Myungeun is cuteㅜㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ

5. Myunggunnie is cute... I love you

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋNon-fans will call her Myungeunnie laterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I personally call her by her real name rather than her stage name. It rolls better on my tongue and I like it. I like "Myungeunnie, Myungeunnie" better than "Jinnie, Jinnie"

8.  Oh, "Myungeun" sounds more intimate/friendly. It's nice

9. The last gif is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Myunggeun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThe world's prettiest, Ddinggeunnie

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.