Dec 25, 2016

Jisoo with Heavy Makeup or Light Makeup?



Heavy makeup




Light makeup

(more photos at the source)


1. I think Jisoo suits heavy makeup well

2. It's like when she's using heavy makeup, her charm is further maximized

3. Jisoo is the best. I love fierce Jisoo with heavy makeup

4. Pretty. Both are the best

5. When she's wearing heavy makeup, her face looks more charming!!

6. Whichever, our Jisoo is prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. I was really amazed. How can she be this prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I usually don't really care but I saw Jisoo on Music Bank? and I was surprised. Because she's so pretty

9. Both are pretty ....

10. Both are pretty....She has monolids but her eyes are big..ㅠㅠ
∟ Every time I see comments saying that Lovelyz has no visual, I don't understand any of it!

11. When she's wearing heavy makeup, the feeling/atmosphere becomes further maximized, right? My girlfriendㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Ah, her looks are seriously the best.......

13. Heol both are pretty. She has monolids but her eyes are so big

14. I like light makeup more but Jisoo is prettier with heavy makeup

15. She's prettier with heavy makeup, but either one, she's pretty

16. Our Jisooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The heavy makeup is nice, the light makeup is good too... So prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

17. Jisoo is the best...Unnie, I love you. Marry me......

18. I found that more guys think Jisoo is pretty with light makeup but for me, I like heavy makeup..

19. I saw that Jisoo looks pretty these days but she's originally pretty..!

20. While looking at girl idols, I never meant to start being a fan but Jisoo is so pretty...
∟ Is there someone who can give me the 2nd and 3rd gif..
∟ (gives 4 Jisoo gifs)
∟ I can't stop this trembling, on and on... I love you
∟ Let's enter the life of a Lovelyz fan together
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.