Dec 14, 2016

Everyone's in Love with Kei's Voice ♡



[Naver] 'Slam Dunk' Ra Miran "Kei who sings the guide, I want to recruit her"

[+102 | -1] FlowerKei is so pretty, isn't she? ㅠㅠ

[+86 | -1] Kei is really good at singing

[+79 | -1] I really really like Kei

[+74 | -1] As expected of Sook Crush who has good taste in music

[+71 | -1] The voice that I want to hear on Christmas! Nice!

[+26 | -1] Sook Crush who has good taste in music

[+24 | -1] I want to hear Kei's version of the carol. It's pure and nice

[+23 | -1] Our flower~~!!!!!

[+22 | -1] I love you, Unnies Slam Dunk!

[+20 | -1] Her vocal color is different, isn't it...Now I see that a singer is a singer
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.