Jan 13, 2017

Lovelyz in Winterland Concert Preview


[Herald Pop, via Naver Entertainment] 'V App' Lovelyz who are lovely like their name "We cheer on the first concert"

[+161 | -28] I'm looking forward to tomorrow while watching the V App!! Lovelyz fighting!!

[+142 | -27] Black haired Moomin to Yengni, they're bursting with potential ㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to the concert

[+140 | -25] I hope the first concert goes well without a hitch!

[+126 | -23] Lovelyz❤️❤️ See you on Friday

[+124 | -23] I'm seriously looking forward to the concert^~^

[+63 | -9] Fighting for your first concert! I'm really looking forward to it!!

[+63 | -10] I'm seeing Lovelyz tomorrow *shaking*

[+58 | -10] I'm anticipating the Goran language ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+53 | -8] Lovelyz fightingㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+48 | -6] Fighting for your first concert, Lovelyz!!Fighting too for the new song that is soon to be released!! I hope you will only walk on a flowery path in 2017
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.