Jan 4, 2017

[OTHER] Baby Soul's Christmas Card


Big Soojung's letter ㅎ (Baby Soul)


To. Lovelinus
Hello. I'm BigSoojung BebSol ㅎ
If you understand by looking at my handwriting, then you're a true Lovelinus! ㅎ
To make this card fun, I will try to write while gradually changing the color of the letter ㅎㅎ How is it? It's fun, right? ㅎㅎ Then, I will formally start.
This card is a Christmas card. Haha what is everyone doing on Christmas?? On our first Christmas with Lovelinus we did a radio broadcast!
For this Christmas, I don't know if we can spend it togetherㅜㅜ I hope we can celebrate Christmas together someday ㅎㅎ We'll do a Christmas party together! ㅎㅎ
I didn't write much but I don't have much space left to write. So, finally, I hope Lovelinus will spend an enjoyable and exciting Christmas.
In the upcoming Christmas, let's spend a fun Christmas with Lovelyz! I really really hope you will receive a lot of blessings and I wish you the best in 2017! (Yein saw what I wrote and was like, "Whoa" ㅎKyakya)
Then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.