Jan 6, 2017

Were You Able to Differentiate Jisoo and Yein When You First Saw Them?


Lovelyz's Jisoo, Yein
(Left: Jisoo, Right: Yein)



While watching Yein's rhythmic gymnastics routine


Jisoo's mom said, "When did Jisoo learn how to do rhythmic gymnastics?"


But





For real, they look alike

But




When you see them separately, they don't look alike...


Different, right..?


According to a fan

Jisoo is `ㅂ´

Yein is ´ㅂ`

They said it's like that.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[Instiz] Two female idols who look like each other that it confuses their mothers

1. Heol they really look alike. I thought they were twins

2. Jisoo's face is more distinctive and slim

3. ㅋㅋㅋThe emoticons are cuteㅠ

4. They look alike but their auras are different

5. Heol they look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIf you see it clearly, their eyes look different!!

6. I think in Lovelyz, Jisoo-Yein and Kei-Sujeong look like each other
∟ 22222222

7. Their likeness are represented through the emoticonsㅋㅋㅋ

8. That one fan got it rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe corner of one person's eyes are slanted downwards while the other upwards

9. Seo Jisoo is a dessert fox and Jung Yein is an elk/deer! Actually, when I first saw them I could differentiate them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're both really pretty ㅠㅠ

10. I can easily differentiate my babies but my friends are all confused ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kei and Sujeong look alike as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Honestly, to me, they don't look alike
∟ 22
∟ 3
∟ 444444
∟ 55 Since the first time I saw them they don't look alike
∟ 66
∟ 77 If anything, it was JIN-Mijoo who looked alike during their debut days.... I can differentiate between Jisoo and Yeinnie

12. When I watched their stage when Jisoo first appeared, it was a confusing chaos ㅋㅋㅋㅋNow I can differentiate them

13. When I first watched Ah-choo stage it was a real chaos by myselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But really, I think it's an unavoidable error

14. Yein was so so pretty during her rhythmic gymnastics routine.ㅠㅠㅠ

15. Acknowledged. I get confused everyday

16. Acknowledged. I thought they were sistersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. Their eyes are big and they have monolids so it seems like they look alike but to me, I find them different~~

18. Black hair, blonde hair, they really look like twins

19. Jisoo changed her makeup style so it's easier to differentiate them these days!

20. Aren't there two other people in Lovelyz who look alike? Kei? And that one other person...
∟ Kei and Sujeongㅎㅎ
∟ Ah that's right, this personㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find both of them lovelyㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Thank you for viewing our girls prettily...! ♥
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.