Jan 7, 2017

What Do You Think of Our New Lightstick? (+Inspirits Are Worried)




I like all idol stuff so for me, I think it's okay
What do you think?



[+118 | -0] I'm an Inspirit but I'm already worried about the lightstick's strength ㅎㅎ Yeobong is so frail, and if the same company made the lightstick.. Please, I hope Lovelyz's lightstick will be solid...

[+99 | -0] Please, I hope the juniors' lightstick will be strong.....The cover of my first yeobong flew away so I sobbed over the 1st one, and the side of my second yeobong broke, so I wailed over the 2nd one. I'm an Inspirit....

[+91 | -1] It's pretty and distinctive so I think it's okay. But I visited the Gallery for a bit and the uncle fans' reactions were mixed... It's a lightstick that matches Lovelyz's image, but the majority of the uncle fans can't hold their heads up (because of embarrassment) and they think the lightstick is too cute? But anyway, all the people who said they would buy it, in addition to buying it, they think it's needed to appeal to female fans, so it looks fine. I'm satisfied

[+41 | -0] In Lovelyz Gallery ㅋㅋㅋ people can't hold their heads up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why can't we carry our lightstick ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Brutally honestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lovelyz's fans are mostly guys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+37 | -0] It looks like it would emit a sound like "Shalalalalang"... My oppa likes Lovelyz. It's horrific to imagine him carrying something like that

[+32 | -6] It's a Woollim-style lightstickㅋㅋㅋㅋThe transparent cover, yeobong is like that, Lovelyz's lightstick is also like that. It's like they were designed by the same person?ㅋㅋBut the lightstick suits Lovelyz and it's nice. The lightstick is light.

[+31 | -1] What the, if you push on the button, the hexagon inside it spins and it looks like it would produce a sound like "Ppyororong". I want to buy it

[+30 | -0] Release a miniature like this tooㅋㅋㅋ


[+27 | -0] Honestly, I don't know any Lovelyz's songs other than Ah-choo, I don't know who's who, I have no interest in them, but I want their lightstick. It looks like a magic wand. I seriously want to have one, but I can't go to Lovelyz's concert..

[+26 | -0] Woollim's really adamant about their type. They place the logo inside and cover it with a cap ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+25 | -0] Inspirits are so kind... They wish for Lovelyz's lightstick to be solid ...

[+23 | -0] It would have to be strong.....Please, I hope it won't be like my yeobong. I hope it will shine nicely...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.