Jun 23, 2018

Kei's Lovely Choices in Casual Clothes


is Lovelyz Kei's taste in casual clothes











Seems like she literally only looks for and wears casual clothes that are very Kei


Not only casual clothes, her phone case is so Kei too


Her recently changed phone case is also like that

Ending this with a casual outfit that is such a Kei outfit




1. Is Kei,,, not an angel,,,,,,,

2. I knew itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt definitely looks like Kei's style. Prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I think this is exactly the style of the female lead in a Myeongnang comic (a bright comic)....Refreshing

4. She's so, so lovely !!!!!!

5. Heol, I usually wear clothes with similar vibe as Kei and I'm surprised that there's an outfit that I've been thinking of buyingㅋㄲㅋㄱㄱ

6. Looks like she likes clothes that are very "Shalala", princess clothes. I get her taste

7. Clothes that suit your image are the best. She's pretty

8. They're really like Kengㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. I knew it.. I don't think I'll ever wear that kind of clothes. It's interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (The style) really suits Kei..

10. The clothes just have Kei written (all over them) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

11. A Kei-y case

12. She's a fan of pinkㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

13. She's so lovely... She's like a princess...

14. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Every time I see this post, I know who it's about and I looked at all the pictures once and because she's pretty, I keep looking at the pictures

15. Whoa, this is kind of like a style that can't be seen in Korea

16. Oh, seriously, her name, face, fashion, they all match wellㅎㅎㅎ

17. I think Kei seriously might be an angel...

18. I clicked saying that it's Kei and as expected, it is Kei

19. Kim Keng ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ They really suit her, right?ㅜㅜ I want to wear a style like that but it doesn't suit me, so I'm already satisfied just looking at Keng..^^

20. Her very soft vibe like a cotton candy...? is really pretty ㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.