Jun 25, 2018

Jisoo's Monolids Continue to Amaze Netizens

1.The standard monolids-Red Velvet Seulgi
The female idol that suits the term 'Charming monolids' the most.
Her aura and face are so pretty






2.The prettiness of monolids-Lovelyz Seo Jisoo
The female idol that I'm curious how she can have monolids.
The size of her eyes is awesome and so pretty






1. Both of them have pretty monolids!!!!

2. They have something in common : Their eyes are big... sob

3. I think both of them have standard+prettiness of monolids!!!!! So, so prettyㅠㅠ

4. Seo Jisoo-nim is so, so pretty in real life ... ㅋㅋ I saw her first when I saw Lovelyz and I was really shocked .. Looking at her pictures, I just have never thought that she was pretty, but I changed my mind when I saw her in real life. She's really pretty in real life

5. Is this real life that I thought of these two people just by looking at the title of the post...? ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠBoth of them are so prettyㅜThe size of Seo Jisoo's eyes *shivers*

6. Seriously, Jisoo's face is only the size of a palm, but her nose is pretty and her eyes are big... It's awesome...

7. Seriously, Jisoo-nim is really pretty..

8. I love them bothㅠㅠ

9. The two people I thought of are here

10. Seo Jisoo is really pretty. For me, she has the prettiest monolids..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.