Aug 28, 2018

How Do You Sound When You Sing 'Goodnight like Yesterday'?

3. Lovelyz - Goodnight Like Yesterday


The beginning part is worth singing to. Starting from the chorus, it's clearly a song with falsetto party, or you can hear pretty half falsetto in the live stage. When I sing it, it just becomes a cry to summon ghosts.

2. AOA - Heart Attack


Choa's unique falsetto is perfect for the song, so when I sing it, there's no such feeling (like the original). Moreover, it's immediately falsetto since the first verse, so I can't even try it and I just press the cancel button

1. Produce 101 - In the Same Place


Just from the start it's already high.. It keeps being high.. The pitch itself is high, so I can't even finish one verse. Singing this live while dancing is really amazing.. If I try to sing it anyhow, the pretty half falsetto won't ever come out and the screaming becomes that of rock song

Other than that, title songs from IOI, Oh My Girl, WJSN, who mainly use falsetto, are also famous for their devilish difficulty... 
So I prefer song by 2ne1, BLACKPINK, Mamamoo who relatively use falsetto

[Instiz] Top 3 female idols songs that when you sing it, it's like experiencing hell

1. I agree with the post and Lovelyz's 'Now, We' is the best...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ At karaoke, I turned it off when it came to the chorus

2. GNLY is honestly... There was one song left at the coin karaoke and I couldn't think of anything to sing so I sang GNLY and my throat was sore at the last part
∟ Actually, there's no Lovelyz song that is easy to sing...

3. Seriously, singing girl group songs is so hard

4. Lovelyz's 'Hug Me' is also awesome. It's unfortunate there's no 'Hug Me' in karaoke,, Even listening to the song, it's really highㅋㅋ

5. I think most girl group songs are hard to singㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lovelyz, Twice, Oh My Girl...All of it is really hardㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ah, Lovelyz is so hard. I admire my kids .... They sing while dancing...

7. But the pitch of Lovelyz's songs are generally high. It's really incredible that they sing while dancing...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.